Sign in to follow this  
MarkF.

The Enterprise CAN fly..

Nice, but I'm a bit disappointed that this model didn't flew straight into a cloaked Bird-of-Prey and hit it with a loud 'CLONK'... :haha:

Thats cool, I want one! I wish the video had shown how this actual product will fly, i've already destroyed a Airhogs P-40 and lost a Airhogs Chopper into a treetop, i hope it has better control than those do. I've got a huge real RC P-51D and Spitfire my uncle gave me but i have never flown them out of fear of destroying them.

Edited by WarlordATF

Thats cool, I want one! I wish the video had shown how this actual product will fly, i've already destroyed a Airhogs P-40 and lost a Airhogs Chopper into a treetop, i hope it has better control than those do. I've got a huge real RC P-51D and Spitfire my uncle gave me but i have never flown them out of fear of destroying them.

Can you post some photos? I'd like to see them. I'm a scale builder, currently working on some X-Wings and a 22" TOS Enterprise I'm planning on doing the whole lights and motorized "fan" effect like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSO_q-rACsY

I'd be scared of crashing those expensive aircraft, as well. I crash enough when in the simulated pit, let alone flying from a control box on the ground...

Edited by MarkF.

I'll try to get some pics but it might be a few days because i'll have to get my buddys digital camera.

My uncle used to fly them all the time but they ended up in a shed in his backyard rotting away and when i asked about them he told me to take them if i wanted em. I grabbed everything i could find but i know next to nothing about them so right now they are just in my storage room. Theres a chopper (he wrecked), A P-51D,Spitfire and a Stuka thats in the very early stages of construction, a few radios and some other kits that look like they got water damaged.

I'll try to get some pics but it might be a few days because i'll have to get my buddys digital camera.

My uncle used to fly them all the time but they ended up in a shed in his backyard rotting away and when i asked about them he told me to take them if i wanted em. I grabbed everything i could find but i know next to nothing about them so right now they are just in my storage room. Theres a chopper (he wrecked), A P-51D,Spitfire and a Stuka thats in the very early stages of construction, a few radios and some other kits that look like they got water damaged.

That would be great. Love to see them. I'm into anything relating to model building. I'm trying to learn the hard stuff now, making molds/parts, etc.