Sign in to follow this  
johnrey

What is your Favorite midnight snack?

How many of you have midnight snacks?And what are they?

How many of you have midnight snacks?And what are they?

4 double stuff Oreos and a glass of milk.

Otter pops or chocolate mousse cake (frozen), its like 4 pounds of chocolate diabetic coma in a box,

Crackers, chips, cheese sticks, granola bars, maybe a dark chocolate or two...all go well for a right-before-bed snack.

Taco Bell...4th Meal

glass of water. anything else and i have nightmares which could be modern art masterpieces  :biggrin:

Usually whatever is available if I'm peckish.

I've even resorted to a cup of coffee and a couple of stale trifle sponges...heaven !

Couple scoops of chocolate and vanilla icecream with Heresy's chocolate syrup.Added a scoop of PeterPan peanut butter,enough to make me redeyed until next morning from restless night of jitters.Of course,I'll have to keep this hush-hush!My wife finds my secret cache of goodies and I'll be in the doghouse for sure...sssh!

Also with dave on the oreos.

Cheetos if I don't need my hands for anything.

A little bowl of honey roasted peanuts, cereal or any small fingerfood also does the trick.

microwave popcorn(with butter) and a diet pepsi!! :good:

Oreos I will agree with. For some strange reason though, I need Orange Juice after. :blink: But sometimes it will go random, ie. last night at around 3:00 AM I wanted spaghetti? WTF?!

Sliders....w/Cheese

Lucky! No WhiteCastles in the Fort! I'd have to drive down near Anderson (75 miles) for real sliders.

When I stay up past midnight it's usually on a weekend and full of rum. Not hungry. ;)

Guest pfunkmusik

Cheerios with bananas.

pfunk

Sliders....w/Cheese

Oh Gawd....I made that mistake last week. There's a White Castle less than 4 miles from my house, and I felt "the crave" at midnight. 1/2 dozen sliders and a sack of fries after midnight = pain the following day. I'd been better off downing a fifth of Scotch, as my stomach would have felt the same either way, but at least the Scotch is more fun.

Just about anything that's around in the fridge. I usually have the problem though of having a sweet tooth, but then needing something salty to balance out or I eat something salty and then need something sweet to eat. :nyam:

It will soon be midnight and after much brandy, methinks the time has come for some fake burgers to go from freezer to micro for 2 mins as I slice open 2 muffins that will be placed open on a plate. The burgers will be done, they will sit on open muffins as edam cheese falls on them in thick flakes as snow on sturdy winter boughs. The muffins, closed, will sit in the micro for a further 1 minute score seconds. It will be done. I will not lament the lack of sauce or chilli for my innards are glad. Good night all! Am going in!!!

If im in a snacking mood, Chips,Chocolate,Sugar Based Cereal,Ice Cream, Bomb Pops (Red,White and Blue Baby!). If i'm hungry then anything from Mac&Cheese,Ramon Noodles or a Greasy Burger. Gonna have a heart attack one day, but why live if you don't enjoy it? :biggrin:

Flour tortilla nice and hot off the burner, a slice of bologna or ham, with American cheese and a dash (meaning 5-6 shakes of the bottle) of Louisiana Hot sauce. Good times.