I've skinned a lot of IL-2 planes.... this one looks simple enough and would be my opportunity to get my feet wet with this sim... I'll give it a try :)

Thank you thank you thank you :D I will try and be as helpful as possible with photos etc etc.....

On another note, pic a skin out that you like on any aircraft and something that is not the default skin. I will grab the same skin and we can test it to see if we both see it.. I am hoping this works!

Take care, Qfly

Yikes!!! There is not much left to that wing is there??

Well I am progressing, but I have to admit, this has been more of a challenge than I thought. I had to do a lot of template tweaking, etc. Still, fun and all.

Hardest part is that darn blue stripe in the middle fuselage... Looks easy... just a straight line right? NOT! It's a reverse curve that warps around the engine intakes. When looked at from the side it looks like a straight line stripe. Well I got that part done,a s well as cleaning up the tail... This has been fun learning my paint program a little better.

I'll post a progress pic soon... I think

I am beginning to understand what you mean Oliver:) I tred painting a few things on the 104 and ended up painting the wrong areas... Would be nice to be able to paint say from an entire plane, top, side, bottom view etc then recompile into the proper format:)

Qfly

Just to let you know Q.. I have not quit working on this !!! LOL Work has been boggin me down. I work at home so my company figures I should be able to do twice as much for my convenience :)

Also explains why I have not been on HL lately.

Add to that fact I had to start from scratch... I had a really nice centerline stripe finally for the mid fuselage but it would have ended up badly at the ends... so I have to modify it a bit.

I'll keep you posted :)