Splitting atoms with a B-57A...

(Not being a nuclear physician I don't know if it's

atoms, electrons, hydrogen or other particles but

as long as it explodes I don't care!)

looks like Paran has some allies joining the fight agaist Dhimar.Don't worry dhimar will find some help. :yes:

post-5105-1226756213_thumb.jpg

McDonnellSalesPitch.jpg

Unsuccessful 1962 McDonnell Aircraft Corp. proposal to Canada.

Edited by Spinners

Very cool Spinners. You gonna share that?

Very cool Spinners. You gonna share that?

Hi MAKO69 and thanks for your comments. It's just the stock F-4C skin with a cheat line decal and older style leafy roundels. I just knock them up as one-offs for a 'what-if' modelling website (see my signature for a link). To lick it into shape for a release I'd need to do do 2-3 hours work as it's missing loads of stuff like serial numbers, modex numbers, 'RCAF' decals, 'Royal Canadian Air Force' decals, etc. With limited time (family, work, other hobbies) I just like to leapfrog from one thing to another and not get bogged down.

Or they saying who ever pulls the eject cord first is a wuse.

kct...

Is that the Siberian Sun?

Patch 2008 made the SF sun and moon smaller, about half the size.

You can double the size of these back to original, and I think also the large sunglare "lensflares." Play with the numbers.

We lost the hemisphere sky glow for near sunset/sunrise, and instead got blood red "camera" glare bleeding like open wound into the terrain and objects. I can't use that, so I'm stuck for a while figuring out how to fix this problem.

High altitude;High Speed

kct...

Is that the Siberian Sun?

Patch 2008 made the SF sun and moon smaller, about half the size.

You can double the size of these back to original, and I think also the large sunglare "lensflares." Play with the numbers.

We lost the hemisphere sky glow for near sunset/sunrise, and instead got blood red "camera" glare bleeding like open wound into the terrain and objects. I can't use that, so I'm stuck for a while figuring out how to fix this problem.

Nope, it wasn't the Siberian Sun. I am running a mix of Widesky with polak's (or was it polak's?) sky backgrounds. Haven't been running Siberian Sky for a while now.

Or they saying who ever pulls the eject cord first is a wuse.

Hahahahah good one MAKO69! :haha:

That's me after the strike climbing and pulling the tyhpoon droping flares offcourse.

ATgAAABBihwr6Qy-RPDZC48-iQGcRSHi3rVnFyactdYzaupPDhmD9-701ilz1XjaTmFX8EiXr8H8vylVhyTe3t9EuAC2AJtU9VDE9vVgIjKnM1If6zGHAVjDCd9mXA.jpg

Oh man, that canadian F-110 skin is NICE!. I don't care if it's not finished! that stripe looks good on the Phantom!

Anyway, here's mine.

post-28461-1226817608_thumb.jpg

GET SOME!

post-16817-1226855416_thumb.jpg

Clearing the LZ to extract USN Seals.

Advert004.jpg

Having secured the Canadian deal McDonnell wanted to capitalise on it...

The TAC F-4C on the left is sundowner's superb F-4C 'early' skin (grab it at Column5) and I love looking at pictures of those early TAC F-4C's and the handful of F-4B's loaned to them by the Navy.

Spinners, that looks amazing!

Early CF-101 skin. Need to get Erikgen to remove the IRST.

After trashing an airfield with my MB-339, I was leaving the area at low-level when a Mig-21 flew directly overhead preparing to land. I still had rounds, so........

surprisetg2.jpg