Hawk 200, a single seat version of the T.1A Hawk, or T-45A Goshawk (USN service). BAe tried to export it as a light combat aircraft but wasn't popular.

I thought it looked like the hawk but I knew they were 2 seaters. Figures it didn't sale well. There are a lot of light attack aircraft similar to it. I suppose the market is a bit flooded.

Not really, it provides a nice alternative for some that didn't need a full-fledged attack aircraft (like us). Though we got some of the most snazzy Hawk 200s around (slimers, F-16 radar, etc.).

Edited by kct

What is that? ^

Oman has 12 MK 203 Hawks delivered in 1994 single seat , Malaysia has 10 MK 208 delived in 1990 single seat.

Crazy shot man crazy shot!!!!

Wonderful screenshot Silverbolt :good:

Wonderful, indeed.

They modded my Camel into monoplane, I've modded their engine into rocket one :smile:

Where to download this nice grey skin?! can`t find it in the DL section

Skin is my own, plane came with nice template. It's my first skin and a bit of a WIP. I may release it if there's any interest and when I'm happy with it.

RAFSuperSabreFGA107.jpg

Rapier FGA.1 of No.67 squadron, RAF Middle East Command, Dhimar, 1964.

img00007vg5.jpg

Let me say it wasn't easy figuring out the fin band.

Fitter sunset.

what is it? a kamehameha? :rofl:

Edited by Silverbolt

Silverbolt: You are now having scenes from DBZ looping in your head.

Edited by kct

RAFF-111A04.jpg

During the 1972 Dhimar emergency ex-USAF F-111A's were transferred to No.6 squadron, RAF Middle East Command pending the arrival of F-111K's.

(Nurse.. my medicene please).

Edited by Spinners

It depends... F-100 was multirole fighter/bomber - more usefull then F-101 :biggrin: ... but yea - 2 engine is always better

No way!

Case 1:

Emergency procedures for single engine drivers engine loss. 1. Check altitude (if low go to 3.) 2. Try restart 3. Jettison aircraft

Emergency procedures for multi-engine drivers engine loss. 1 thru 718, repeat for second engine, repeat for third engine, etc. etc.

Case 2:

More engines, more cost per jet.

Go with Russian philosophy: Buy many cheap jets with same amount of rubles for half as many expensive jets.

Overwhelm bad guys with numbers.

That was the starting philosophy for the F-16 until General Dynamics upped the ante.

Still, how many updated F-16s can the military buy for the same $$ that 100 F-22s cost?

How did the Allies win WWII? Numbers, boys and girls, numbers!

Sorry, Dave, got carried away. Wrong thread again.

Edited by Jug