really no idea... something from fubar

He sends out random emitters and water textures. Like a box of chocolates he is.

RAFPhantomFGR205-1.jpg

Phantom FGR.2 with an adaptation of ravenclaw-007's 'Wolkenmaus' skin.

I put the New Fulcrums in my WOE "play around" install and flew a CAP in Soviet MiG-29C in 1989 that turned out to be a real Cold War type mission.

Took off and was vectored to radar contacts, locked one up, but I noticed the target was moving slow as a snail. I closed in, and because I did this I avoided an international incident:

intercept.jpg

I forgot I had them installed in this install.. I did the right thing and buzzed them and did not kill them.

Guest toad2
I put the New Fulcrums in my WOE "play around" install and flew a CAP in Soviet MiG-29C in 1989 that turned out to be a real Cold War type mission.

Took off and was vectored to radar contacts, locked one up, but I noticed the target was moving slow as a snail. I closed in, and because I did this I avoided an international incident:

intercept.jpg

I forgot I had them installed in this install.. I did the right thing and buzzed them and did not kill them.

What are they doing there Jermiah? ROE says smoke em.

I say smoke them! For all brass knows they are recon planes :wink:

Edited by Falcon161

Comrade Jeremiah, those were imperialistic Capitalist pig-dogs you intercepted. They were probably smuggling vodka and mail-order brides out of Mother Russia, or planning on landing a cargo of Levis, rock albums, and Budweisers in Red Square to undermine the integrity of the Soviet Worker Class. The least you could have given them was an R-73 with a side order of 30mm. :biggrin:

Edited by MRJC_219

Phantom FGR.2 with an adaptation of ravenclaw-007's 'Wolkenmaus' skin.

now THAT is one nice-looking Phantom!

Gun 'em to bits!!!!!!!!

Splash One!!!

post-29988-1236777455_thumb.jpg

(Sorry about my last post - temporary attention loss :wink: )

img00006.bmp

:blush2: I dunno what the f@*k is wrong with me today. I haven't done this since my greenhorn days on this site.

Here goes - third time lucky

post-29988-1236778551_thumb.jpg

Splash One (this time)

img00085.jpg

More of the early RMAF MiG-29Ns.

A Brazilian Air Force pilot makes a training trap. CAS the old (and new) style.

post-5735-1236780142_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1236780150_thumb.jpg

Baptism by Fire;Scene 1-Cloud layers,

I KNEW a plane-jane camo, decals-only markings skin would come in handy for somebody!! :wink:

(I should also mention that I know that camo birds usually don't have an anti-glare panel, but it's a cheat I used to cover some mis-mapped camo pattern on the nose :biggrin: )

I seem to notice the 'missing' warning label.... :rofl:

other than that, nice job Spinners.

For those that haven't noticed it.....(this IS a screenshot thread after all)

Wrench

kevin stein

Holy CRAP! That's an awesome shot. What terrain is that?

Man I can't even recall correctly ! I think it was over a rarely shown part of GermanyCE, or maybe Norway .. :dntknw:

That one actually takes place over Norway ! > A morning during August 2009: First take-off for this F-18E SuperHornet, the USNavy sent 2 pairs of them to encounter Norway's Vipers and Swedish Grippens, must see :biggrin:

1236808659.jpg

Man I can't even recall correctly ! I think it was over a rarely shown part of GermanyCE, or maybe Norway .. :dntknw:

That one actually takes place over Norway ! > A morning during August 2009: First take-off for this F-18E SuperHornet, the USNavy sent 2 pairs of them to encounter Norway's Vipers and Swedish Grippens, must see :biggrin:

Superb !!!