Took this ScreenShot while listening to Foghat's "Slow Ride"........

sea122.jpg

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

Nice.

Guest a10boar

Dave,What about the 162nd FS? Where they from? I thought 162nd was out of Springfield,Ohio and not Toledo. I know 180th is out of Toledo. So Springfield and WPAFB has nothing to do with each other right?

Edited by a10boar

Test Drive, Going around for another try, and Sentinel.

post-5735-1244040263_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1244040273_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1244040293_thumb.jpg

Guest a10boar

post-46683-1244050715_thumb.jpg

post-46683-1244051452_thumb.jpg

post-46683-1244051499_thumb.jpg

Ok,no longer needed to do 178th FW 162nd FS out Springfield,Ohio from F-16C Blk30 because,hrntfxr has one already. Decent one too, I might add. So,done some editing,copying and pasting to get skin to show up on F-16B Blk10 (we don't have a F-16D Blk30). It is coming along pretty good. Just need add to more decals for ejection danger triangles and rescue arrows. Don't intend to release because this is,for the most part, hrntfxr's work and that is just not fair to him.

@Dave,Springfield and WPAFB have nothing to do with each other. Done a little research and answered my own question.

Edited by a10boar

@Dave,Springfield and WPAFB have nothing to do with each other. Done a little research and answered my own question.

Correct. Here at WPAFB, we have C-5's, before that C-141's prior to that F-16's Blk 10's and before that F-4D's. (All 89th TFS, 89th FS, 89th AS)

178th at Springfield flies Vipers and trains Dutch pilots. They have the F-16's here in Dutch markings and flying the F-16A Blk 15's (with the drag chute tail and all). I see them everyday using the runway here at WPAFB for transitions.

The 180th out of Toledo flies Vipers as well but they are the Stingers. I mix them up with the 178th all the time.

So have I thoroughly confused you more? :biggrin:

86_0262_162FS_JMelampy.jpg

89_2098_JMelampy.jpg

Guest a10boar

Nope! Just made me homesick. Good info! You still working on the WPAFB skins? That screenshot earlier sure looks good.

Edited by a10boar

Nope! Just made me homesick. Good info! You still working on the WPAFB skins? That screenshot earlier sure looks good.

Its been done. My only problem is I couldn't find a good high res Rhino to put on the tail. But I did use real tail codes that I would fine them. Do you have WOI? That is where I extracted the F-16A_Netz and ini danced it into a Blk 10 (that is what it is anyway)

Don't intend to release because this is,for the most part, hrntfxr's work and that is just not fair to him.

Dude go for it!!!!! I did those skins MANY moons ago!!!! Make a BUCKEYE proud! :good:

Guest a10boar
Dude go for it!!!!! I did those skins MANY moons ago!!!! Make a BUCKEYE proud! :good:

Really?! Cool! I'll make sure you are well credited :ok: Working on a couple decals and then load up here. Thank you HrntFixr! Got a couple more of yours too that has been adjusted for F-16B Blk10.

USAAFMeteor03.jpg

Pengie IX - Gloster Meteor 61st Fighter Sqd, 56th Fighter Group, 8th Air Force, 1946.

Spinners, this is Gorgeous!!

i've never thought about that!

Edited by Silverbolt

My Nemesis...

img00031.JPG

Pengie IX - Gloster Meteor 61st Fighter Sqd, 56th Fighter Group, 8th Air Force, 1946.

Super !

A natural metal one would be nice too, 328th FS blue nose...mmmm

Good train of thought there Alfie !

Guest a10boar
Its been done. My only problem is I couldn't find a good high res Rhino to put on the tail. But I did use real tail codes that I would fine them. Do you have WOI? That is where I extracted the F-16A_Netz and ini danced it into a Blk 10 (that is what it is anyway)

No don't have WOI but, I know how to do the ini dance too. I can try and use it in an MF product tho if the templates are close.

Here's the finished Ohio Vipers for the F-16B_10. Need to figure out how to turn it into F-16D Block30's for the real affect. But anyhow, take a look and tell me what you all think.

post-46683-1244063259_thumb.jpg

post-46683-1244063285_thumb.jpg

post-46683-1244063428_thumb.jpg

Looks good

Guest a10boar
Looks good

Thank you sir and waiting for approval. :ok:

Love this plane.

img00023.jpg

Michigan ANG and yes Ghost

img00016.jpg

Love this plane.

Me too. My best flight model. Not bragging just very proud of what the team accomplished. :good:

VMFA-212 Lancers Da Nang SVN April 1972.......CallSign "Bootleg 3"

122f4.jpg

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

hit by my own bombs... the fire dies when I shut down the engine. But it goes up in fire when restarting, had to go for the handle :p