RAFAscenderFB303.jpg

Curtis-Wright Ascender FB.3's of No.56 squadron on patrol over Palestine, April 1948.

That's what a 23mm gun can do to your tail...

Believe it or not, I got it safely back home (well... at least the rest of her). Mission Control could also not believe it, and said in the mission debriefing, I was shot down and killed in action!!!??? :no:

(WoV Oct2008)

Have had this happen a few times as well, even in SF2E.

You can tell when a hit is critical when your wingie won't rejoin. They respond to comms like they will, but they don't.

may as well just end it, as the flight back to base is a waste of time.

Annoying, it is, and have had it happen with seemingly light damage...

Thats a coincidence spinners m8y...was looking at drawings of the shinden earlier...as its in one of the excellent intro video in Battlestations Pacific...

RAFAscenderFB305.jpg

Ascender FB.3 of No.54 squadron, 1946.

Improved EVS (more or less)

img00045.JPG

f27acside1ys7.jpg

The top one I could see someone doing...but the bottom one is basically an F-22 with a set of small canards.

FC

If you guys like the HDR settings, I'll upload it soon.

Falcon

FCAF-That F-4B shot is by far the most beautiful straight from game screenshot I've ever seen. Just amazing :good:

FCAF-That F-4B shot is by far the most beautiful straight from game screenshot I've ever seen. Just amazing :good:

Ditto. I'm looking forward to trying the HDR mod on my gaming comp. Even from the cockpit, shadows and light variances add so much to the sim. I'm tired of missing out.

Guest rscsjsuso5

plaaf and russian af air refueling exercise over taiwan strait just some random screens j11b/su30mkk by me il 78 midas tanker by veltro2k this is the closest u going to get with air refueling on a random single mission enjoy the pics.

post-46688-1249889424_thumb.jpg

post-46688-1249889467_thumb.jpg

post-46688-1249889485_thumb.jpg

@mikepie11986-thats timeless.

Double Tail Sunrise

Edited by Stick

Dragon Jaw Bridge is no more.

img00004.JPG

Ditto. I'm looking forward to trying the HDR mod on my gaming comp. Even from the cockpit, shadows and light variances add so much to the sim. I'm tired of missing out.

OK I'll upload it soon. Thought the shadowing on the Luftwaffe F-4's were bit dark but from the opinions here I'll leave it alone. BTW I noticed that the sun from few screens look different than mine. How did you guys do that?

Falcon

Thanks Deuces, that made me feel good :)

Falcon

I agree with everyone Falcon that F-4 looks beautiful.... you defo gonna release it?

I agree with everyone Falcon that F-4 looks beautiful.... you defo gonna release it?

Yup. Gotta write the README and stuff. I'll do it tomorrow, still have a slight cold.

Falcon

Looking forward to your HDR settings.

cover.jpg

RAF303AscenderFB301.jpg

Curtis-Wright Ascender FB.3 of No.303 (Polish) squadron, RAF Fighter Command, 1946.