What do you mean by proper ARN-101.....??

In Operation Desert Storm the "E" Rhinos involved were the Arnies one,I've used the term "proper" cause the ODS F-4E's from the 3rd TFS were older versions not used in that war.

Mike gives me correct infos about planes and their loadout (only 4 planes involved) and all with ARN-101 update

Im getting into the F4 again...

"we are gonna get your ass"....and

"up and at em"

post-1981-12523493463656_thumb.jpg

post-1981-1252349360591_thumb.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

In Operation Desert Storm the "E" Rhinos involved were the Arnies one,I've used the term "proper" cause the ODS F-4E's from the 3rd TFS were older versions not used in that war.

Mike gives me correct infos about planes and their loadout (only 4 planes involved) and all with ARN-101 update

Ah, yes I see what you mean...thanks.

"Good kill!" or "SHACK!"??? How about this!

Got clipped by a 'winder, once. Then, again, by a second one...

screen001n.jpg

... and just when I thought I was going to make it...

screen002l.jpg

:skull::skull::skull:

It's that time of year again... "Mess with shaders week"....

Replacement "Glow" shaders, and a bit too much bloom (my own implementation of HDR, piggybacked onto the water shader...too much bloom). The cannon fire effect, flashes from white to yellow, to orange red:

img00051.JPG

img00052.JPG

img00053.JPG

img00054.JPG

Drag chutes. Something that was promised from Day 1 and yet never delivered. Your screens with them on the proper aircraft, look awesome

Edited by ST0RM

Drag chutes. Something that was promised from Day 1 and yet never delivered. Your screens with them on the proper aircraft, look awesome

Unfortunately are only YAP2 features,but the way to make 'em as a bomb can fill some gaps on most AC's.

Fighters are the most luckiest,to use the chute on bombers (or with all plane that have an operating internal bomb bay) is different,you must make a copy of the bomber and replace the bomb bays with a single chute housing (changing the animation) in that way when you press O the chute appears and bombdoors remain closed.

Buffs can bomb with the HSABS loads,but F-117 can only used for recon missions or screenshots sessions.

But anyway is SOMETHING!

AF2000 Barracuda -"Ghosts of Razgriz"-

post-16347-12523606292755_thumb.jpg post-16347-1252360645189_thumb.jpg

(model and template by Russouk2004.)

Edited by Spitwulf

Yup they were stationed in Turkey and performed strike ops in northern Iraq, I also replaced the E's with Arni-E's :grin: I just didn't have the proper skin...I hope you plan to release it :good:

There's no airplane in this one, but I just had to post. It took my breath away (sim lite, my ass).

Moments later during the same mission, from an F-4F

Yup they were stationed in Turkey and performed strike ops in northern Iraq, I also replaced the E's with Arni-E's grin.gif I just didn't have the proper skin...I hope you plan to release it good.gif

Suggestion,skin and decals are Rhino Master Mike D.,I think he'll do it,and maybe surrounded with other spicy stuff!

Another beautiful day in 'ghan to drop some bombas.

post-5735-12523790705191_thumb.jpg

Yes the F-4Es were ARNies out of Clark AB for Desert Storm. The skin we have on it is correct but took liberty with the amount of planes deployed because of the low number in the actual operation.

Also with the ARN-101 F-4Es, the 3d TFW was the only unit certified to use the Pave Tack targeting pods. I know that they used it during on of the Gunsmoke competitions in the 80's and achieved better scores than other Phantom units although still not enough to beat out the Viper units. i do not know if they carried Pave Tack in ODS but do know that crews often didn't like carrying it. why can be answered by the Phantom drivers nickname for the system...Pave Drag.

"Good kill!" or "SHACK!"??? How about this!

Got clipped by a 'winder, once. Then, again, by a second one...

... and just when I thought I was going to make it...

:skull::skull::skull:

lol! very detailed! :lol:

Six F-4E from the 3rd TFS/3rd TFW were deployed, but only four made it to Incirlik on 2/20/91.

The unit's AVQ-26 Pave Tack pods were stuck in a transport at Hickam AFB, and did not arrive in time for combat use.

The unit's first combat action occured on 2/22/91, when they flew AAA suppressions missions for F-16's against Al Mosul, Iraq, with similiar combat missions on 2/26 and 2/27.

Ordnance configurations were the same for all combat missions, all aircraft:

- a single CBU-87/D on each of the inboard pylons, suspended from 'special weapon' adapter

- AIM-9 missle rails were in place, but no Sidewinder missiles were carried

- AIM-7F's in the two rear Sparrow wells

- deep ALQ-131(V)-14 in left front Sparrow well, right front well unused

- two 370 gallon wing tanks, and F-15 style 600 gallon centerline tank

A Pave Tack laser designation mission was set for 2/28/91, but was canceled due to the cease fire. The aircraft were loaded, but did not fly, with:

- Paveway GBU-10's mounted directly to the each inboard pylon

- AVQ-26 Pave Tack on centerline, replacing 600 gallon tank.

All aircraft were ARN-101/TISEO equipped. All planes left Turkey 3/19/91, and went directly to AMARC 25/3/1991.

SER. No's:

71-1086

72-1407

73-1198

73-1199

These are Mike's correct infos that he gaves me

The Seahawk launch from a different angle

gallery_1103_357_12647.jpg

Been playing around with mission builders in SF2

Edited by Chaser617

Argh! I can't do a "save as" for the images with this new format. If I want to download a screenshot, how can I get it?

Argh! I can't do a "save as" for the images with this new format. If I want to download a screenshot, how can I get it?

use firefox.

it's work.

;)

use firefox.

it's work.

;)

I am using Firefox.

There are some that I can get the image. They show a little gray box with the text, "Resized to 54% Was 1280x1024 Click for full size".

When I see that, then I can right-click and save the image.

But there are others like EricJ's F-18 over Afghanistan and my own posts (all on this page) that I can't get to. Right-click expands the image (Note: a new window or tab is NOT opened). Right-clicking after that does not include "Save as" in the sub-menu. AND you can only close the expanded view with the little "Close" gif on the expanded window.

Is there a way around this? I'm getting most of my desktop wallpaper from the screenshots thread.

Home on the range...,

post-5735-12525007380505_thumb.jpg