I got to get the money to buy the graphic program!

Why not get GIMP for free? It's amazing!

RAFTHUNDERSTREAKFB413.jpg

The first streaks of sunrise catch XA199 as it patrols 'Black Isle' on the East coast of Scotland during Exercise Highlander, March 1957.

RAFTHUNDERSTREAKFB414.jpg

A Scottish Thunderstreak!

• Like 2

Titanium trainers

Thats quite daring, shall we say!grin.gif

Incredible.......

img00001.JPG

img00002.JPG

img00003.JPG

img00009.JPG

Incredible.......

I know I have been just flying around sightseeing on that terrain.I went out and got a new grafix card just so I could use it.I have to say that is the single best thing I have added in First Eagles and thats saying alot as there is so much excellent stuff done for it.

img00004-1.jpg

Incredible.......

wish something like this for the sfp2 series (even if castary'work is exellent)

?

img00008.JPG

yes, interesting, but can you write you name with it???? :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

Gosh, i can't stand anymore waiting all those FE2 shots....i brought it lat morning and i still downloading...i think i'm gonna kill someone

You don't have to have YAP to have a drag chute...

post-12105-12663662238992.jpg

post-12105-12663662306593.jpg

FC

Nice FC, are you going to release?

RAFHUNTERF402.jpg

Hawker Hunter F.4 - No.603 (City of Edinburgh) Squadron, Royal Auxiliary Air Force, 1957

When you blinked.

Phantom Opera...

What game are you running? Where did you get that late VF-84-scheme from? The game (and the Expansion Pack - correct me if I'm wrong) does only have the earlier tail with the black "flag" on it, unfortunately...

Edited by EricJ

I was on a two-ship recce mission earlier today. Just as we where closing in on the designated target area we where ambushed by two pairs of Neshers. Since we where flying the MIG23 i figured the best thing to do was to outrun them so we put the hammer down and sped south. Tactic was working fine until a pair of Mirage III's suddenly flanked us. We broke hard right but we did not really have to worry, the pilots of the Mirage's must have been very inexperienced as they both flew straight into a mountainside and went up in flames.

By this time i once again opened the throttle and let her have it, unfortunately i had become separated from my wingman at this point and he was lagging 5 miles behind. Just enough for the Neshers to catch up with him. I started thinking about what to do and decided that i had to get him off the hook, i turned around directly facing the oncoming Neshers. As i passed them doing 745kts they started to turn on my six and my wingman got away. One of the Neshers started to head home but the other one wanted to fight. I struggled to get on his six for a good 3 - 4 minutes and fired two Atoll D's at him, now this guy was no fool as he swiftly outmanouvered the incoming missiles. I went vertical and managed to slip in behind him a second time, fired off two Atoll A's only to see him break hard at the very last moment thus avoiding my last two birds of prey.

At this moment i figured it was best to haul ass and get outta there so i turned and burned, strangely the Nesher did the same. I guess he had enough for one day as did i. My Lead Mechanic snapped a couple of shots of me as i parked on the ramp, he said i looked; Numb. :)

PS.Before you go ranting about the external fuel tank; We are the Egyptian Air Force, we cannot afford to just drop stuff in the desert:P

Recon_1.jpg

Recon_2.jpg

Edited by wretched