Sign in to follow this  
Evan

WW2 Crash at Take Off

I have just got a Pacific Theater of Operations set-up for SF:P1. Much to my annoyance, Whenever I start a mission, all my aircraft collide with each other. This happens regardless of whether I start in the air or on the ground. Does anyone know what this is?

Depends...if you patched with the Oct 08 patches, the prop FMs have been majorly messed with....that may be your problem.

FastCargo

Sounds like the pilots had to many stops at the bar before the flight. I suggest you give them all Breathalyzer immediately!

"8 hours: bottle to brief"

Are the aircraft actually colliding with each other, or just exploding* on the runway??? All aircraft, or just "specific" ones??

Which terrains? Do you have the cat pointer in the terrains main ini pointing to the proper cat?? Do you have the WW2Nations.ini in your /Flight folder (this is a MAJOR cause of issues)??

Like FC said, if you're in 9/08 or 10/08 patched, you're hosed. Use an unpatched version

*=meaning, hop left and right, up and down, bounce into the air, spin around on their tails, and explode -- I ain't kidding! That's exactly what happens. Wish I could figure out a video capture program, and actually show a movie of it.

Wrench

kevin stein

I have just got a Pacific Theater of Operations set-up for SF:P1. Much to my annoyance, Whenever I start a mission, all my aircraft collide with each other. This happens regardless of whether I start in the air or on the ground. Does anyone know what this is?

This happens with all aircraft. Red Crown reports friendly fire, so I assume collision, and it happens with all PTO terrains, with the exception of the "Midway" terrain. I guess the pilots can't get drunk on aircraft carriers! :rofl: