Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Alien Vs Predator

Best news I've read all day, well except for the Seahawks beating the Steelers...

http://www.avp-movie.com/

This thing's been in the works for a good 10-12 years and it's finally gonna happen. Aliens was the Best. Movie. Ever. B)

OMG! as if the game wasn't scary enough!

They have to put Bill Paxton in it though.LOL

"We're SCREWED man! We are so Screwed, they're everywhere man! We gotta get the F*** outta here man!" "Screw this man!"

LMAO :lol:

Guest MrMudd

I love the Alien Vs predator series, from what my son and i have been following on this, is it is due out april of 2005...

I have some cool CGI Movies made by some fans ofthe Alien vs predators saga.

my son and I do way too much Alien Vs predator 2 on the home lan.

I heard that they started to film this movie in Prague - the city where I live :-) WOW

AVP2 the game was really cool. First game to actually give me a few good starts while playing it. To have an alien jump out of the dark and wrap around your face was too much, hehe.

I was a big predator fan having watched the movie way too many times. Loved ole Jesse Ventura's charachter..."He's dug in deeper than a alabama tick...*spit*" or "I aint got time to bleed...*spit*"

hehe, and LOTs of firepower too...

My two favorite lines from those Movies :

" In case you're not up on current events, we just got our asses kicked. " - Aliens

And...

" You're the Lion... " - Predator 2