Hello all.

I'm quite new in twaking SF series.

But in few weeks I was able to add airplanes and weapons, and then start modding campaigns,

Actually I build up a WOE campaign in Germany map by modifying one of the stock campaigns, where U can fly FA 18F from a carrier placed on North Sea. The enviroment is populated with Su 27s, MIG 29s, Typhhons and F15 Cs. The war in sky is quite challenging, but in ground not so much, because thre are no SAMs...

I'm asking myself if I messed up something. Maybe is due to the fact that my campaign is placed in 2008?

Can someone help me about this problem? I browsed the knowledge base but i didnt find a way to add or replace SAMS.

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

Hello all.

I'm quite new in twaking SF series.

But in few weeks I was able to add airplanes and weapons, and then start modding campaigns,

Actually I build up a WOE campaign in Germany map by modifying one of the stock campaigns, where U can fly FA 18F from a carrier placed on North Sea. The enviroment is populated with Su 27s, MIG 29s, Typhhons and F15 Cs. The war in sky is quite challenging, but in ground not so much, because thre are no SAMs...

I'm asking myself if I messed up something. Maybe is due to the fact that my campaign is placed in 2008?

Can someone help me about this problem? I browsed the knowledge base but i didnt find a way to add or replace SAMS.

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

The SA-6 launcher and Barlock radar that it's networked with have service dates that end after 2008. You need to extract their respective data.ini files from objects.cat and change the service end year dates. Then drop the data.ini files in the corresponding folders in the ground objects folder.

You'll also noticed that there probably is not too much AAA either. You'll want to repeat the above exercise for the KS-19, ZSU-23, ZU-23, and a few other ground objects that are AAA. I can't remember all of them off the top of my head right now.

If you look in the downloads section (object mods... I think) you'll find some more modern SAM's to place in the game (SA-19, SA-3) as well.

Good point Malibu. The alternative is to extract the data.ini files for your SAMs and manually alter the dates so they are available in the timeframe of your choice.