Sign in to follow this  
Creepn Death

EF-2000 Typhoon in WOE......

I've put in the Typhoon into WOE and I know the Avionics need to be downgraded. The only problem with that is that there was no downgrade in the file like it said there was. I tried to rig the Typhoon with an F-15 avionics set to get it to work and it doesn't. What do I need to do to fix this? I put the avi files in the Typhoon pit folder and changed the Typhoon avi ini to use the new avi's but no go. Any ideas anyone???? :dntknw:

Creepn Death

I've put in the Typhoon into WOE and I know the Avionics need to be downgraded. The only problem with that is that there was no downgrade in the file like it said there was. I tried to rig the Typhoon with an F-15 avionics set to get it to work and it doesn't. What do I need to do to fix this? I put the avi files in the Typhoon pit folder and changed the Typhoon avi ini to use the new avi's but no go. Any ideas anyone???? :dntknw:

Creepn Death

Enter the avionics.ini textfile, scroll down, and delete those under "not implemented functionally"

Edited by macelena

Is your WOE fully patched up to Oct 08 ?

Is your WOE fully patched up to Oct 08 ?

Yeah, the post above yours had the solution to the problem. There wasn't any readme or information anywhere on that text being the issue. I removed it and it the CTD and other issues i had prior went away. Thanks for the help guys/gals.

Creepn Death

Strange, in theory this problem shouldn't have happened if WOE was patched to the latest version, the CTD fix you applied was to take care of the unpatched WOE having problems with the Typhoons WOI speciffic features.