Sign in to follow this  

It can be set up the visual external and that one to the shoulders of the airplane with zoom the greater standard?

That is I would want that changing visual from the inside of the dashboard the to those external airplane he was nearer and large.

F5 and F6 give you external views, F5 is a fixed position, F6 you can move the camera around,

I hope that is what you were asking about,

Ok I explain myself better, you have reason you! What I want to understand regards the visual formulations of the two free ones, that is the formulations of the visual external can be modified, hope that they are explained to me now!

Ok I explain myself better, you have reason you! What I want to understand regards the visual formulations of the two free ones, that is the formulations of the visual external can be modified, hope that they are explained to me now!

I think you want to change what the external/outside view does.

I remember a modification a year or more ago, it increased the distance from the camera to the aircraft for the f6 view, i don't remember who made it but this may be what you want.

Have a look here http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...amp;hl=viewlist

I remember one that changed the f9 view for weapons as well, I think it may have been by the same guy.

O.o

i Took the Flyby view from an FE forum, the Weapon view from WingWinner's Mod and i've tweaked the F5 and F6 views with old F9 Zoom :blink:

O.o

i Took the Flyby view from an FE forum, the Weapon view from WingWinner's Mod and i've tweaked the F5 and F6 views with old F9 Zoom :blink:

I really liked the tweaked f9 weapon view mod, so that was by WingWinner? I didn't know. I certainly like the far out zoom on f6 view but I prefer the standard f5 if I remember, the thread I referred to mods the f5 into a check six view but we already have a check six since the latest patches.