Sign in to follow this  
HogFan

A-10

Hey there,

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to find a good A-10 for FS2004 yet. Any help, links, etc, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Shameless self-bump ;) and also wondering if anyone had found an A-6 (or EA-6) or F-14 that looked good on FS2004...

Thanks again in advance...

theres a really good EA-6B at http://www.simviation.com/menu.html one of my favorites.theres alot of really good aircraft floating around so if you don't see anything there just check some of the links.good luck.

The Spangdelham Hog works for some but not others :angry:

I can't get my wheels to show but I've seen pictures of others who have the same set up have theirs show, I don't get it.

A-10_Warthog on Avsim. Just a search for Warthog and it should be the second file

Shameless self-bump  ;)  and also wondering if anyone had found an A-6 (or EA-6) or F-14 that looked good on FS2004...

Thanks again in advance...

Do a search for Rick Sasala either on Avsim or Flightsim.

He has 2 GMAX EA-6B and the A-6. There is a real nice Prowler repaint which is better than his default skin.

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/a6.htm

Top Gun is right--the Rick Sasala Navy birds are the best. Meanwhile I wonder if anyone knows of an A-10 with the colors in the image below. :)

post-54-1069268990_thumb.jpg

I believe Alpha Sims released a new A-10 with that paint scheme. Their site is down right now. Its GMAX and was around $14 for 3 different paint schemes.