Great... i made this :good:

Very good but if I can suggest, there is no rondell on top right and bottom left wing.

This is place for SN.

i know... i will fix this... the good thing is that you do not need to put numbers on skins, you just modify the decal.ini file and you have the flag on the rudder, and as many serials as you wish on one skin...

Skin for F-84 JRV was finally finished (maybe there is some details but nothing important), I will upload soon

Great... my skin for F-86 will be done also today... maybe... if i have time.

I wanna upload but temprary is impossible

anyway this is my last 2 screenshoot for this plane

if you look previous screenshoots color looks changed but this is just high detail settings in game

post-44756-1236388160_thumb.jpgpost-44756-1236388393_thumb.jpg

Canopy BUG fixed

Are you guys working on a Operation Deliberate Force 1995 or Operation Allied Force 1999?

For now we are not working on any campaigns, we are making planes... then when we make planes, we shall build those campaigns

Are you guys building planes from scratch? I know in Allied force the B2A was used. As for skins the F-16 needs 555 FS amd 510 FS Aviano AB skins for the F-16C B 40<---I don't think there is such a plane in the community yet....

hi people, long time no see... i have spoken with NGHENGO, their modding team [iD(io)T Team] has finished the G-2 "Galeb", and now their working on the G-4 "Super Galeb"... both planes have no cockpit, yet.... ;)

hi people, long time no see... i have spoken with NGHENGO, their modding team [iD(io)T Team] has finished the G-2 "Galeb", and now their working on the G-4 "Super Galeb"... both planes have no cockpit, yet.... ;)

:needpics:

:needpics:

we have some issues to resolve, but i think u gonna love it....soko g2 Galeb

Gunnar, you could ask Column5, he is making an Adriatic Sea terrain wich fits the campaigns, either those among

Balkan nations and the NATO operations from Italy

Damn Aleks... that was the screen I sent to you to show the "bugs" :biggrin: Yes we recicle everithing. :rofl:

I can post a better pic if needed.

Gunnar88 (!)

And at what stage the company is now creating (?!).

Being Croatian myself, I'm highly interested in this campaign. I have a book at home called "20th Century Air Warfare" that has some pictures from the Croatian War of Independence and the Bosnian War. On one page is a captured MIG-21MF in Natural Metal with a high-viz Gerbs on it. That would be one awesome skin to have for this campaign! Wish I had a scanned pic though for everyone to see.

Being Croatian myself, I'm highly interested in this campaign. I have a book at home called "20th Century Air Warfare" that has some pictures from the Croatian War of Independence and the Bosnian War. On one page is a captured MIG-21MF in Natural Metal with a high-viz Gerbs on it. That would be one awesome skin to have for this campaign! Wish I had a scanned pic though for everyone to see.

I read some,too,a Yugo MiG-21MF.

I think all Migs ( 3 that deflected and the ones that were bought) were Mig-21 Bis not MF.

http://dragan.freeservers.com/bivse/hrvatska.htm

http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_305.shtml

oi lads, im here. long time no hear, aye. I got a few problems with the F-86 sabre skin. im afraid il have to make a new one cuz my hard died.

And here is a music video what we can expect from this mod, well, not all of it but a lot.

Edited by Gunnar88

Hi people, i personally dont know exactly how the things look now. I was busy lately with college and all that, so i had almost no time to ask evryone around about the progress, so i encourage all those who are working on this project to step forward and show us what you have done till now :D