Brate from Croatia ima li sta novo? :bye: J-21/22 orao bi zaokruzio pricu.

Orao je u izradi :D

Hojla! 

Kao ide?

Hi there!

Any progress with this project? I'll be more then happy if you could present it on our forum for Croatian Virtual Combat Flyers:

http://lockonhr.com

Cheers!

Hi there.

I'm making ALL strange US planes with the red star (sabres, T-33, F-84G etc.) and I think to rebuild the mig.21 lineup with new numbers made.

A pair of Yak-9 (field mod + 2 mg or not) and some Pe-2 are incoming, too (but I lack numbers ...).

Some people at Italian forum are working on a terrain to fly them (there are some pics of my works ...).

Maybe You could join the project ..

Paul :drinks:

Rečeni ovdje! Moram reći znati! Kako odlazi?

When will it be finished?

• Like 1

So hard to get enough people interested in this project.There has been some work done on this end but I don't know the status.Too bad We can't get the interested parties together and see what we actually have and what we still need to finish. I know on our end it is the Terrain we lack, Then I think we could get more people on board to help.

Edited by usafphantom2

All that is needed is "Adriatic/Balkan" Terrain. I do not know why no one is interested in this. Endless scenarios from the 50's to the 00's. Oh well.