Sign in to follow this  
spitfire ace

il-2 mods

I currantly have il-2 1946 with a mod megapack,but has anyone made eg.f-18 f-14 f-16?if they have can you send a link.

Why should anybody waste time on making a band-aid F15/16/18 for IL-2 when there's so many other sims that either already have these flyable (LockOn) or prodive much better support for their advanced avionics (SF series). IL-2 is a WW2 sim and should stay in that era, any time spent on a jet thats past 1960 is time wasted IMO

I currantly have il-2 1946 with a mod megapack,but has anyone made eg.f-18 f-14 f-16?if they have can you send a link.

Remember the Il-2 series is supposed to be a WWII flight sim with a couple of 'what-if' birds and ones that didn't see service till the war ended...

No I don't believe any modern jets have been created for the Il-2 series, as the game engine does NOT support, radar, digital avionics such as FLIR, JTIDS Laser designators etc, & guided missiles (except the X-4 wire-guided rocket)