Sign in to follow this  
sparviero12

Wrong position of the armament of the Mig-23MF in (WoI).

I have added in WoI the Mig-23MF (unloaded from the site Column5) and then I have added the rows; "WoI-MiG-23 MF _ DATA.INI ", this because I did not have the entire armament,(missiles APEX without these rows not were). Hour several the armaments and the tanks of the fuel are outside in the mistaken positions and the pilot and outside from the cabin, something can be made?

I have added in WoI the Mig-23MF (unloaded from the site Column5) and then I have added the rows; "WoI-MiG-23 MF _ DATA.INI ", this because I did not have the entire armament,(missiles APEX without these rows not were). Hour several the armaments and the tanks of the fuel are outside in the mistaken positions and the pilot and outside from the cabin, something can be made?

Positions of pilot and weapons are in data.ini file. You can change it your self -there are 3 numbers mean x,y,z : x is left and right, y forward and back and z is up and down. But I think that You use wrong data.ini file because I never had that problems with 23. MiG23MF from Column5 is NOT that same model that is in WOI !!!

Edited by CIACHO

OK Ciacho, the model of the Mig-23MF that I have unloaded is adapted to WoI, but then exists a already ready model for WoI?

OK Ciacho, the model of the Mig-23MF that I have unloaded is adapted to WoI, but then exists a already ready model for WoI?

Sorry but I dont understand :dntknw:

In WOI there is MiG-23MF including in game. If You download another MiG-23MF model (from Column5 for example) and You add it to the game it is possible that You add it to that same folder where is oryginal model. So You have mesh: Mig-23MF.ini file from the game (so 3D model is from the game) and other INI files from another model.

Edited by CIACHO

I wanted to say, exists one already ready version of the Mig-23 (WoI)?

Edited by sparviero12

Yes, a Mig-23 already exists in WoI; actually, there are 3 --Mig-23BN, Mig-23MF and Mig-23MS

So, if you're going to add ANOTHER one, you'll have to do a little renaming.

Open you WoI's /Aircraft folder, and RENAME the 3 stock Floggers folders just as below:

MiG-23BN_3W

MiG-23MF_3W

MiG-23MS_3W

In this case, the "3W" stands for "3rdWire", designating the aircraft as a STOCK one.

Then, open EACH of the newly renamed aircraft folders, and RENAME the main ini to match the folder name. That is to say;

MiG-23BN_3W.ini

MiG-23MF_3W.ini

MiG-23MS_3W.ini

THEN, open each of the newly renamed inis and add the '3W' tagline to the AircarftFullName= line, as below:

AircraftFullName=MiG-23BN Flogger-H (3W)

AircraftFullName=MiG-23MF Flogger-B (3W)

AircraftFullName=MiG-23MS Flogger-E (3W)

This way, when you're in-game, you'll see the "3W" callout to indicate that it's a stock aircraft. This will completly remove ANY possibility of confusion with add-on aircraft. One of the good things is, as the stock aircraft do NOT have seperate decals folders, is you don't have to do anything to adjust the decal ini's "FileFormatName=" lines, and all your stock decals will still work on these stock aircraft.

This very same fix can be used for add on aircraft, such as the Mirage Factory's Mirage IIICJ/Shahak, EricGen's SMBD, etc. You'd just add the new suffix designator for the 'manufactuer' (TMF, EG, etc)

This is one of those quicke fix mods that almost everyone knows about, but never seems to mention.

Wrench

kevin stein