Sign in to follow this  
ImportJunky

Cant start Engines

Im very new to this game, during the training mission Takeoff I went to ramp start and tried starting the engine. I cant (it wont let me) flick the switch for Engine start. Just to double check what im doing i watched multiple videos of people In the startup sequence. And I didn't miss anything... ugh. can anyone help me out?

Make sure your throttle is at zero - Recalibrate it if required

Make sure your throttle is at zero - Recalibrate it if required

Restart the process and try to use the right mouse button to flick the JFS button, works for me when that bug happens ;)

Does the engine spool up to 20% or not do anything when you hit the start switch? I usually put the throttle in idle for start, then at 20% i got to full, then to idle again. After that i hit the throttle indent switch and the engine opens up to full idle.

Does the engine spool up to 20% or not do anything when you hit the start switch? I usually put the throttle in idle for start, then at 20% i got to full, then to idle again. After that i hit the throttle indent switch and the engine opens up to full idle.

Yes, you have to wait for the 20% rpm in idle mode, then you go to 50% rpm and press the idle detent, idle again and the engine should go to 70% rpm ;)

Here you go:

a simple rampstart video ;)

Hope this helps drinks.gif