Sign in to follow this  
Bravo2009

Weapons Pack 2.52 by the WO*/SFP1 Community

Weapons Pack 2.52 by the WO*/SFP1 Community

View File

This is a pack containing, hopefully, a good majority of the weapons out there. All files have been organized into folders, and have included two WeaponData.ini's which are explained in the read me. One is for those that want inert weapons and one is for those that do not want inert weapons.

This is a collaboration by the community. This was really just started to streamline and make the weapons folder nicer. It seems to be becoming more, especially since Krizis is having us include his wonderful new models.

I want to thank the entire community for making this such a wonderful sim, for making new weapons and textures. You are the ones that keep me coming back to these sims!

*************************Version 2.52***********************************

Fixed the problem, it was about 4-5 different rocket pods that were causing the CTD's

Enjoy!

George

DO NOT USE IN STRIKE FIGHTERS 2!

This rocks!Thanks a million times over,seriously!

TERRIFIC WORK!!! :good:

It makes it a lot easier to do specific era installs with the weps foldered the way they are.

I can pick out which weps I want and not have to load or copy the whole file.(It's Huge!!)

Again THANKS for all the hard work to everyone involved.

TERRIFIC WORK!!! :good:

It makes it a lot easier to do specific era installs with the weps foldered the way they are.

I can pick out which weps I want and not have to load or copy the whole file.(It's Huge!!)

Again THANKS for all the hard work to everyone involved.

Ditto the above.

I have been using 1000b bombs and 60lb rockets without textures (couldn't find them because of the way they were named).

This is really superb!

Thank you!

thank a lot

I am planning to make a fresh install (sort of combined WOE and WOI)...

so i have 2 little questions:

-does it include all weapons of the bunyaps pack and the mirage factory pack?

-is it compatible with WOI / WOE latest patch?

thanks again, its awesome :-)

(can someone also make a gunpack with all the available gundata's?)

I download pack, some my lastest weapons (added ~ one week ago) not present on this pack

Spike-EP AT Missile

ZT-3 Swift Anti-Tank Missile

ZT-35 Swift Anti-Tank Missile

Swift_Rack

Spike-ER Launch Pod

and some s-5 mods

you welcome to add it!

http://rapidshare.com/files/169973063/Pre_Release_4.rar

I not planned to create new weapons on some next weeks. But i plannned to upload part4 and SAM mod.

Stupid question i know, but do you have to make a clean install, then put in the weapons?

Stupid question i know, but do you have to make a clean install, then put in the weapons?

If question to me then NO, i ALWAYS ADD INI ONLY to my weapondata.ini, because if have weapons absent in this pack, i deleted some weapons present this pack, add have another more correct ini entries for some weapons of this pack. I sorted my weapons manually, now i download this pack and try to find some weapons that, can need my or have fresh date, now i'm reading behind 'F' letter.

Edited by lindr2

I've had no problems in a non-clean install with latest patch.

Today I attentively looked on weapondata.ini

Look's like you changed effects names for my weapons and on some others.

But these effects are not included in pak, and has no links, no refs of them.

It's a BIG problem for Pack USERS...

IMHO If you change something in my ini, it seems to you must report me about it, or write about it in readme...

I tried to merge my updated ini with your new ini and not all of my ini entries merged over. Don't know why. So, I merged your my file to your ini and that kept all my add-ons. Not sure what weapons work or not because I was using Bunyap's last pack the the MF pack. Are both these packs included in your mod?

Edited by Bananimal

I believe, they are both included. A lot of new weapons from Lindr2's packs were added, too. For some weapons (soviet/russian mostly) the models were replaced with my models. I'm not sure here though. Note that SAMs use booster/sustainer effects different from 'default'. I don't exactly know about these effects but suspect they are Lexx_Luthor's effects.

anyone know how to get the pack to work with Strike Fighters 2?

Let me start off by saying thanks for making this, and sorry for bringing up old news.

Second, I just got this and at first, it didnt work at all but i did something and now it works, but im missing alot of weapons. Theyre in the game's weapons folder, and theyre in the ini but for some reason they wont show up in game... its really wierd and I was hoping someone could help. :dntknw:

Thanks

Any one else having an issue with the Kh-53 anti-ship missile not tracking the target?

with the latest patch for wox all anti-ship missiles (soviet or western) hit the point the target was on launch of the missile , you have to open your weapons editor and chang each weapon from " Inertial Homing " to an other option i use for the mean time " Radio Command Guided " you have to change/add in your aircrafts data.ini/Weaponstation---CGR---so the weapon shows up

can this pack be updated?

some weapons of the most recent planes are not in this pack, like the fueltanks of the new Tornado F-3

Edited by peterbezemer

can this pack be updated?

some weapons of the most recent planes are not in this pack, like the fueltanks of the new Tornado F-3

Yes, it can be updated by the end user, and I am currently working on an update. It has been slow because I didn't have access to my computer for a month. I have my daughter every other week, work, etc etc. And I've decided to really go in there and remove any models and textures that aren't being used. Then I'm going through all the different entries to make sure they are using the most up to date lod's and then I'm making sure that the effects problem (as in them not showing up) is solved.

no. it would, but much better results if you use the MF weapons pack designed for WOI.

Edited by Typhoid

Guest Eject

I've had no problems in a non-clean install with latest patch.

Bravo, same with me. Added new weaps needed no fresh install for me.

I need nuke effect files. But, where is it?:dntknw:

And maybe another effect too.