Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

Whats the highest altitude you have reached?

Having just broken my PB on altitude getting my F-22 to an altitude of just over 100,000ft! i got to wondering, what else have people reached, and also in what aircraft? Photo proof my be required, but yeah anyway see how high you can get and tell us :good:

By the way, here's photo proof of me reaching 118718ft!

My pit dissapeared for some reason, and all i was left with was my HUD. :shok:

gallery_33597_233_10049.png

Oh and also, planes have to be flying on hard mode, im sure everyone does that though anyway :biggrin:

If I remember properly, if these were something more than 25 kms(80000ft) whit the F15.

But I have not liked it up there, it was dark and cold and I felt lonesome :blink:

There was no nice bandit one can shoot :dntknw:

almost.jpg

Couldn't quite get to 30k meters. Does anyone else notice the overwhelming force to put the nose down? Even at high speeds. I pulled all the way back on the stick and the nose still dropped.

Engines could not take it anymore. There is barely any dense air left for the engines to breathe in, probably.

This is where the rockets come in?

Engines could not take it anymore. There is barely any dense air left for the engines to breathe in, probably.

This is where the rockets come in?

that's what we need

JATO Bottles!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Couldn't quite get to 30k meters. Does anyone else notice the overwhelming force to put the nose down? Even at high speeds. I pulled all the way back on the stick and the nose still dropped.

I can clarify this issue a bit. The main reason is that some parameters of Mig's engines are not properly adjusted.

Consequently, you may experience problems with reaching either maximum ceiling or maximum speed. We are working on this. Engine parameters will be adjusted in accordance with real technical data (for Mig-23's and 25's at least)

Hey Typhoid , glad to see someone else joined on 16.09.2006 :biggrin:

Edited by krizis

I reached 120,438 ft while flying a F-35.(Sadly, my brother deleted the screen shot).

To reach a very high altitude you need a special aircraft like the NF-104 of Starfighter2.

I don't know if is this my best but today I've reached 94618m or 310426 ft.

WOW 310426ft! I bet you could do that in a typhoon, but sadly, if you are traveling at like 800knts, and decide to pull up sharply, the wings just snap off :(

WOW 310426ft! I bet you could do that in a typhoon, but sadly, if you are traveling at like 800knts, and decide to pull up sharply, the wings just snap off :(

You do know why:

A) Airbreathers don't fly at 300000k+ feet for real (at least, not unless they're scramjet powered) and

B) There's a damn good reason why a jet would break apart if you slam back on the stick at 800+ KIAS...

FC

It`s the same thing with G forces in a car, drive down a road with 150 kmph and turn slightly the steering wheel, than try it as fast as you can ... If you are still alive and your car in one peace you will know the difference!

The highest altitudde I reached was in the U2 I don`t count the Talon but the U2 was great. something about 65 or 70k feet don`t know exactly have to try it again with the new patch!