Sign in to follow this  
WombRaider

Combination Weapons Pack 2.52 Issues Thread

I've done all the renumbering Warren, that is why I have over 50 seperate INI's that I just merged into 1 weapondata.

PS, the only thing I've noticed with your pack is that the texture for the AIM-120C and some of the R-77's (AA-12) from Lindr's pack don't show up.

George

Edited by AOCbravo2004

I've done all the renumbering Warren, that is why I have over 50 seperate INI's that I just merged into 1 weapondata.

PS, the only thing I've noticed with your pack is that the texture for the AIM-120C and some of the R-77's (AA-12) from Lindr's pack don't show up.

George

Fixed the Aim-120C, and the AGM-88 had the same problem, fixed it too. Have not noticed the Lindr2's missiles. Let me test, and I will fix!

If you did all the merging, then that might be why it is not showing up. When you mess with the merge function, I have seen errors, ie weapons not showing up.

Thanks for the heads up about the R-77 loading up a flight now. Might wait for the BETA2 and recompile it, with added SU-7 stuff, and the R-77 fix.

Warren

Warren what's your email, I will shoot you my weapondata.

I have not noticed any weapons missing when I merge all of my INI's together. I started with a clean CLEAN slate and just import one at a time.

George

Warren what's your email, I will shoot you my weapondata.

I have not noticed any weapons missing when I merge all of my INI's together. I started with a clean CLEAN slate and just import one at a time.

George

icefarret69 at hotmail dot com

I added a few more weapons even. I really want to add pack 4 from Lindr2, but I want the final release version, he tweaks stuff a lot.

Warren

Recompiling new installer, added about 10 or so more new weapons. I will see about how to morph those weapondata.inis into something. Now there are 1,143 folders. Getting bigger. The total count in the weapondata.ini is 1580 weapons, racks, and pods.

How are you all liking the new SAMs that I added? It is hard as hell to fly high, medium, or low altitudes! I hear SAM launched a buttload!

Edited by WombRaider

Hi Warren!

Today I have sent the first part (AA missiles) of my Soviet/Russian weapons to Ravenclaw_007 (assuming that you are working together). Possibly you have already seen some screenshots of them. I would be very happy to find my models in the forthcoming weaponpack.

Hi Warren!

Today I have sent the first part (AA missiles) of my Soviet/Russian weapons to Ravenclaw_007 (assuming that you are working together). Possibly you have already seen some screenshots of them. I would be very happy to find my models in the forthcoming weaponpack.

Send them over, the more the merrier! I need the LODs, the texture files, and the weapondata for them.

You can send them to my email, icefarret69 at hotmail dot com.

Raven_Claw has yet to get in touch with me. s**tty too, we could probably make one bad ass pack together! I need a modeler on my team! I would like to know how to do it. I know I can, I figure out everything I touch, but I need someone to show me the 'ropes'

Thanks man! :D

Warren

Edited by WombRaider

Downloading them now!

Well AOCbravo, looks like we have some more work to do! I will be posting the new beta2 installer here as soon as I deem it ready for testing for everyone to download as soon as I am finished with adding more weapons. I would like to get AOCs idea going of 2 different versions w w/o inerts. I have a few more ideas on how we could do that too. I am weary of the file size, a lot of poor folks have dialup and a 70MB file is already pretty large.

Warren

Edited by WombRaider

Warren, if you want send the the weapon data that you have, I'll divided it up properly and plug the stuff in that why the drop down's a "cleaner"

George

I added the new missile models that Krizis sent me. There were a few of his already in there, and a few of his that were not. Other authors had the same model, but I used his in their place too. His missiles look sick!

Warren

The only problems that should be encountered is missing texture files on models. I found 2, and fixed them (AGM88s and AIM120Cs) I need to take a peek at your idea still AOC. Do you want me to go ahead and post another installer that has the new stuff in it, and see what we can do about splitting it up? I think it would be wise to get everything together first, organize it among types, renumber, and then remove the WW2 stuff, and inerts. Keep the Inerts and WW2 stuff together at the bottom of the weapondata so we just have to cut the last 40 weapondataxxx's out. That makes things simple! We still need to see what I am missing too as far as more weapons is concerned.

Warren

I think we should hold off on another beta. Send me the latest data that you received, I'll recompile a full blown WeaponData with everything, and then I'll make another one minus the inert weapons, the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany stuff.

I think we should hold off on another beta. Send me the latest data that you received, I'll recompile a full blown WeaponData with everything, and then I'll make another one minus the inert weapons, the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany stuff.

Agreed. I will send YOU a new installer with the new stuff in it to your email address. When we get stuffed sorted out, then we can show everyone the goodies.

Check your PMs

Warren

Here is a new weapon folder for everyone to test. There is no installer. Just delete your current weapon folder, and unzip this one in it's place. It will not disappear after 10 downloads, I joined the collectors club, or whatever.

--> DOWNLOAD HERE<--

FIXES INCLUDE....

Aim-120C texture fixed. (Thanks SilverBolt)

Some tank textures fixed.

Added fuel to tanks without fuel, lol!

Adjusted some positions so the US AA missiles show up next to each other, with the default offerings.

Added FastCargos Alarm, Tacit Rainbow, Hellfire, Stingers, MOAB, and etc.

Added Krizis's AA missiles! He is a talented weapon maker!

Added Scrappers rocket pods

Added KH-45, Avro Blue Steel and a few others.

Made the nukes more powerful, and set up all with LexxEffects. Uses Julhelm's nuke FAE warhead idea.

Adjusted SAM exhaust's to use the less smoky version of LexxEffects.

...Waiting for Lindr2's pack 4...

If there is anyone that has any weapons that are not here, and feel they should be in there, send me a PM, or get in contact with me through this thread. I want it to include a lot of stuff. So all everyone has to do is plop aircraft in the aircraft folder, and go fly. It would be nice to not have to toy with the editor, or adding weapons. Our end goal is something simpler, thus increasing the replay-ability of these sims.

This is an ongoing project, and if anyone notices textures missing, or something as it was not before, let me, or AOCBravo know, so we can fix it. I have tried really hard to make sure everything matches up, and with member's help, it will ensure a nice,perhaps problem free installation in the end.

...The B61 never had skin files, even with the Bunyap offering. Anyone having clues to it's where abouts??

Warren

I changed some weapons data to get more realistic speed and trajectories, is examplea KS-1 missile has only 1050-1200 kmph speed is REAl LIFE.

Kh-22 early (whitout index,M,MA,MP,P,PSI) models alwayls fly on 22000m altitude, late models (N,NA,NP) on 12500m altitude, KSR-2M get lofted at 800m after launch.

I will upload new versions of ini for Kh-22,KSR-2,KS-1,KSR-11,K-10,Kh-20,KSR-5,Kh-15 family + new models 9M14M, 9M14P, 9M14-2, 9M14-2F, 9M14-2M (malutka/AT-3 family) http://rapidshare.de/files/40895549/Pre_Release_4.rar.html I will write readme + screen shots in one hour in my weapons pack4 topic.

You can use it! What you think about new flight model for russian cruise missiles?

Edited by lindr2

I changed some weapons data to get more realistic speed and trajectories, is examplea KS-1 missile has only 1050-1200 kmph speed is REAl LIFE.

Kh-22 early (whitout index,M,MA,MP,P,PSI) models alwayls fly on 22000m altitude, late models (N,NA,NP) on 12500m altitude, KSR-2M get lofted at 800m after launch.

I will upload new versions of ini for Kh-22,KSR-2,KS-1,KSR-11,K-10,Kh-20,KSR-5,Kh-15 family + new models 9M14M, 9M14P, 9M14-2, 9M14-2F, 9M14-2M (malutka/AT-3 family) http://rapidshare.de/files/40895549/Pre_Release_4.rar.html I will write readme + screen shots in one hour in my weapons pack4 topic.

You can use it! What you think about new flight model for russian cruise missiles?

I like all of your work Lindr2, and I am VERY proud that you are wanting to add your work to the weapons pack. AOCBravo has your pack 4 stuff, I will folder it all up, and add it to the huge weapondata we have already! AOCBravo can chop it all up and organize it so that everything is together, where it needs to be. I toned down the NUKEs a bit just now, and removed their WP,and NATO attachment types. The bit of organizing I have done myself was a pain!

Ha ha! I found how to convert the explosive mass to scientific format! The following I founf on SimHq. Now, there is real world explosive data in the nukes (at least ones that told their yeild)

Used the following...

1 Ton = 1000 kg =1e+003

1 KT = 1.000.000 kg =1e+006

1 MT = 1.000.000.000 kg =1e+009

and using that, I updated all the nuclear weapons, there are quite a few!

NEW WEAPONDATA DOWNLOAD

Will someone test these out?

...adding Lindr2s new stuff now...

Warren

Edited by WombRaider

I'm almost done chopping up the latest incarnation of the pack to repackage it all nice and neat

Warren, we need to put our heads together and figure something out. Some of the ECM in the pack has a Jammer Strength of '0', some as high as 80, while the AN/ALQ-99 only has a jammer strength of 40.

Warren, we need to put our heads together and figure something out. Some of the ECM in the pack has a Jammer Strength of '0', some as high as 80, while the AN/ALQ-99 only has a jammer strength of 40.

So we need to tweak the ECMs then? That is cool, and pretty simple to do, might have to do some research though. Too strong, and you will be stealth, too little, and we are back to square 1.

I finally finished integrating Lindr2's prerelease4 into the pack. I also used his updated bunyap stuff too, and added it accordingly. The nuke powers are down, but still maintaining leathality. Lindr2 also changed data and models (like I said he would) on a few of his things, if you do not have the updated data, or the updated models, you will not match what I have, or vice versa. I think before we go and chop up the weapondata, we need to gather up all we have, make sure it is the same, tweak the ecms, then chop it all up, and rearrange it so everything looks nice, and neat. I also took some of the non-existent SAMs out of Lindr2's pack. I do not want invisible things shooting SAMs at me, I am pretty sure the public will agree with me too. I have the SA-8B gecko, but the SA-8 he is using I cannot find anywhere. It looks like a stock BDRM texture from TK, so I have no clue. Same for the SA-9. I have an SA-9 though. The weapons are in there, so hopefully someone can utilize it on the vehicle. This is a weapons pack, and I am not going to hunt down the groundvehicle, as there are too many already in the pack, lol!

So, perhaps a nice little Beta2.5 installer is in order? I am ready to compile, and send it immediately. Going to need the new vehicles too.

Now up to 1209 folders. 1735 total weapons. That is a bunch, especially after taking out the IRAN,IRAQ,MEX stuff.

Edited by WombRaider