Sign in to follow this  
mustang60348

English Version of Black Shark released on ED Site

I am very confused...I thought they said that it would take 3 months to get this baby out the door because of RED TAPE.

WOW, ED, you sure know how to make up your little white lies.

Ok, I'm confused too! Could use some clarification from ED...

Does it matter really?

Well, it matters if something different (ie better) is coming out in 3 months. If that's no more than the DVD version, otherwise identical to the DL version, then no it's not.

Does it matter really?

It only matters in terms of confusion. I mean if ED are this far off on their predictions for stuff to come then who knows what to believe when they make statements.

Is the uk version gonna be the same as russian...well except for language..lol...I bought the russian one when i came out as im multi-talented and speak russian quite well...(yes i see your all in awe of my talents..lol)

but i dont know weather to buy uk version aswell.

xx v xx

I had the russian version, then decided (yeah my wife graciously allowed me) to buy the english version, I do like the training tracks (featuring none other than Matt himself) also more missions included and as the russian version no issues whatsoever with SF.

Staffan

Edited by Danish_Squid

but i dont know weather to buy uk version aswell.

I hope ED will have the decency to release a patch with the extra missions and updates for Russian version.

And you better save up for Rise of Flight :yes:

It only matters in terms of confusion. I mean if ED are this far off on their predictions for stuff to come then who knows what to believe when they make statements.

But overall it doesn't matter. We all have been in the simming business long enough to know better. If we had a dime for everytime a producer changed a release date etc, we could produce our own sim. I highly doubt any tin foil hat tom foolerly is involved.

Well, I got it this weekend, but I've not had time to do more than watch some of the training videos.

Honestly, did Wags record those in his bathroom? :grin: