Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Left 4 Dead

well...lend it today to try and see if i like....

well not bad at all but it looks like an Counter-Strike....juts with Zombies :blink:

anyway...i dislike the fact there are repetitive zombies(yeah, we're 2 generations ahed of RE for PS1!) and those overtongued and SuperFat guys take out all fun of game IMHO in "realism" criteria...

i'm not sure if i'll really buy it but....whatever hehe

Dammit! I'm a massive fan of Zombie and bought it a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to play it yet. So it's not just humans/reanimated dead? It's monsters as well?? God I hope not! 90% of the time, when someone makes a Zombie game, they've always gotta do something to completely screw it up...

Although, there is one that's a free download from Steam that seems pretty cool, although it's TDM only though.

Yeah, zombies but sometimes the same model appears more than one time: a ubber fat guy that vomit a nasty thing on you that call all horde to kill you a annoying Haunt and a Creature that reminds RE2 Licker...

actually some of them act like Dawn of Dead jumping like angry dogs over you...some of them are alone in one place just waiting some disturb to wake'em(like "I am Legend" Vampires).

there is an strange creature (it uses an female body) like a haunt but it's annoying to kill sometimes you need your team mates to kick it's butt.

i like the self help in the team it's very nice....it reminds me CoD 5 bonus!

Edited by Silverbolt

The PC version is much better. They are already building the Dawn of the Dead mall and Left4Winchester mod based on Shawn of the Dead.