Sign in to follow this  
Indy_BIA

Just Picked Sfp1 Up

I just picked up the game after hearing a lot of good things about it. Was wondering with all these add-ons what are your favorites or the best ones out?

My vote? The SLUF, of course! The almighty attack A-7E Corsair.

Navychief

Sabre

I'll check those out. Is there a site that teaches you have to add in the airplanes? The readme that came with one I downloaded wasn't very complete and I have no idea if I did it right

There should be a readme file with each addon, telling you how to install it. I just did a search to see if there was a message outlining the procedure, but didn't find one. That doesn't mean the info isn't available; just that I couldn't find it!

Navychief

Ah ok. Thanks for trying. The readme kept telling me to add lines to a file that didn't exist either in the add-on folder or in my program folder. I just put the other files in and it seems to work ok

One of the more knowledgeable types needs to jump in here, and offer some advice to you. I am sure they can clear things up for ya.

Navychief

Most definently my skins :lol: Seriously though A-7E owns you :ph34r:

There is no such thing as a BAD addon....unless it don't work.

The terrain mods are some of my favorites! And as far as aircraft, I'll have to vote all of them. These guys have put so much effort to bring you a product that they deserve everyone ounce of thank-yous they can get.

Dont forget the Ships from Beer! He's done some awesome work as well.

But I'm still waiting for Major Lee to Release his Bearing Straits work, WOW...that is just too cool. Also, Gecko and the crew and skunkworks are still working on the Cuban Campaign...gonna be some great Stuff!!!

Cheers!

Fates

A-7, A-10, and the new Euro Terrain. I agree with what fates said there id no bad addons, just find the ones that interest you the most.

The missing files aren't missing, just yet to be extracted from the .cat files in your program folders. look for a 'sfp1 cat extractor' in the file library. If you don't find it hear, you may have to google for it.

Once you extrac the file, you can edit it with notepad in the folder it extracts to.

The .cat file extractor should be in the Utilities DL section for Strike Fighters here. It's also availible at the French Check-Six website...

Edited by howling1