Hello, to forgive my ingles.

I am new in this and pleases my self that you gave me so much your opinion, as yours criticize and even your aid, on these two projects that am trying to do.

These projects are:

HSA Buccaneer and F-15A,E Eagle

Thanks to all and good hunts.

post-28-1068754157_thumb.jpg

Edited by cbhierro

Guest capun

cbhierro

Have you looked at the dimensions? The Engines look out of proportion and the plane seems a little squat. Did you started the model from drawings or freehand?

BTW, is Spanish your native language? I sort of deduced by the hierro (iron) and ingles words. My native language is Spanish, being in the US since 1967

I think it's been rendered in user not perspective viewport thus it looks slightly out of proportion.

Looks good though.

Cheers

hello to all.

Thank you for yours attention, I want that for those of more project, in order that the same thing does not spend that other persons realize them also, I was informing myself someone of the devices that are realized or in project to discard them.

I have to say to you that I have some that another device shaped or projecto in 3ds Max, since they are the F-111, the Mig-23, Su-24......

I would like to know if it continued with them or pro the opposite already this in project.

Thank you, and good hunting.

The F-111 project died for some reason a long time ago. IIRC. The MiG-23 ids being worked on but the Su-24 I welcome wholeheartedly! Please make that a/c please????? I'll help with testing if you need it.

Su-24 is exactly what I want! If you make an Su-24 I'll be tempted to start work on a 79-89 afghan conflict including Su-17, Su-24 and I'll make an Su-25.

Cheers

Su-24 is exactly what I want! If you make an Su-24 I'll be tempted to start work on a 79-89 afghan conflict including Su-17, Su-24 and I'll make an Su-25.

Cheers

Hello to all.

The Mig-23, he is a model Mig-23 MF Flogger-B.

With the Su-24 Fencer, I have it little developed but I will try to advance it before possible in order that you could be employed at this Afghan campaign.

Thank you, and good hunting.

The 79-89 Afghan conflict is definately something I would like to do in the future. At the moment it's in the planning stages. I've had trouble finding information on the internet about the air conflict. I really have very little information such as airbases, targets, aircraft skins, squadrons etc.

Cheers!

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is working on an F-15 Eagle!!!! Please Please Please build an Eagle!!!!! There is a certain Viper I really want to trash in 1v1 and only an Eagle can do it!!!!!

Regarding the MiG-23 project, who has heard a peep about it? Are you close to being finished with the Flogger? I think you may want to consider it, or at least the other Flogger maybe could give a status check.

Seems like so many projects have fallen by the wayside for whatever reason. A Flogger is critical to the success of this game, there are so many what-if-campaigns to make...

And the SU-24?!? What a great idea! And if your project helps get the Su-17 the attention I know I would like it to have, please proceed!!!

What help can I provide?

Cheers, #1 Eagle-"fan"

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is working on an F-15 Eagle!!!!  Please Please Please build an Eagle!!!!!  There is a certain Viper I really want to trash in 1v1 and only an Eagle can do it!!!!!

Regarding the MiG-23 project, who has heard a peep about it?  Are you close to being finished with the Flogger?  I think you may want to consider it, or at least the other Flogger maybe could give a status check.

Seems like so many projects have fallen by the wayside for whatever reason.  A Flogger is critical to the success of this game, there are so many what-if-campaigns to make...

And the SU-24?!?  What a great idea!  And if your project helps get the Su-17 the attention I know I would like it to have, please proceed!!!

What help can I provide?

Cheers, #1 Eagle-"fan"

Hello to all.

As they have said that the F-15 Eagle and the Buccaneer, that were my first project, other companions are doing them, I have them a little avandonados to the wait of events.

I, the projectos more advanced are the F-111 that finish to animation it and I am trying to do him dates it and the Su-24 Fencer this in phase of modelado but this very advanced one. As soon as al Mig-23 Flogger, I have it in phase of modelado but this even very tender one.

I reported you of as go my project. My Webpage

Thanks, and good hunts.

Edited by cbhierro

cbhierro, would you mind e-mailing me, please...

ps122597@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Cheers