Hello, to forgive my ingles.

I am new in this and myself pleases that you gave me so much your opinion, as yours criticize and even your aid, on these two projects that am trying to do. These projects are:

HSA Buccaneer and F-15A,E Eagle

Thanks to all and good hunts.

post-28-1068754584_thumb.jpg

Guest capun

cbhierro

BTW, do you know that there are already people modelling both planes? I belive I saw a thread at SimHQ.

Even if your projects are being worked on.....if you wanna get them in-game and need a tester....I'll help. :D

Hello falcn six two.

I thank you the aid, with the Buccaneer am with it dates but I have some problems and with the F-15, I am in the process of animation.

When a little have them but advanced I was delighted that the evalueis.

Thanks, and good hunts.

Hey no problem! Welcom to the SF community. You should also visit the SimHQ SF forum. It's way more active and you'll get answers to your questions a lot quicker.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Hey no problem! Welcom to the SF community. You should also visit the SimHQ SF forum. It's way more active and you'll get answers to your questions a lot quicker.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Hello Falcon six two.

I have a problem at the moment of registering in SimHQ SF forum, with the name or com the email, on having worked with the hotmail.

Might you me to help me to be able it registers in SimHQ SF forum?.

hank you, and good hunting. we will be in contact.