Um.... ok, what's and whose is this plane?

Thanks Blackbird, never meet one :biggrin:

My goodness. That thing is like, huge (something like a Tu-16 Badger on 'roids).

Why did I think you were going to make a Buffalo? :lol: I was like "Has Veltro lost it?" :lol:

buffalo_bison_304.jpg

Why did I think you were going to make a Buffalo? :lol: I was like "Has Veltro lost it?" :lol:

hey Strap a J=57 on its back and ill make it fly....we all know they already have wings LOL :crazy:

Ah cool, the Bison. What version is this?

Ah cool, the Bison. What version is this?

3MS

Wow ..did not realize how big this thing is till I imported it in the Game,,,Needs a big runway

b1-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

Thank you for making some of the not so famous aircrafts. :ok: Love the Bison and loved it ever since I saw it in person. Friggin huge I tell ya !

Ahh the Bison! :good: Wasn't that the new "super" bomber that scared the pants off the CIA when it was introduced on May Day? IIRC the Soviets flew the same 4 or so (all that existed at the time) over the parade over and over again to appear like they had dozens of them. :blink:

Thanks Veltro! The Bear. Now the Bison? Did I say thanks? :clapping:

hey Strap a J=57 on its back and ill make it fly....we all know they already have wings LOL :crazy:

Actually, I think you're going to have to strap several J-57s to the back of Dave's Bison to get those tiny wings to develop any lift.........................

Beautiful work, Veltro.

Ahh the Bison! :good: Wasn't that the new "super" bomber that scared the pants off the CIA when it was introduced on May Day? IIRC the Soviets flew the same 4 or so (all that existed at the time) over the parade over and over again to appear like they had dozens of them. :blink:

Thanks Veltro! The Bear. Now the Bison? Did I say thanks? :clapping:

your welcome ...also you might like another bird that i am working on then :wink:Sneek Peek,,,ANd no the answer is not in 2 weeks LOL :rofl:

sp.jpg

Edited by Veltro2k

Bomberman strikes again! Good work! Hope to see some nice details on this baby like always!!!!!! Juchuuuuuuuu!

a small suggestion, could you make the UV mapping a bit different, like Fuselage and some parts on one BMP and wings on a nother BMP?! To have more space for detail painting?! To have a better workable template?! The Tu-95 is large I know but it has only a small paintable are with only a few "pixel" to paint

The res of the skin large enough to split some parts on two BMP`s and this allows some skinners to do a good job on your damn good bombers!!! I think this could increase the detail and quality of your work ;-)

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Veltro, man, you sleep sometimes? Hard to believe seeing all the stuff you're working on currently

Hey, it's like the bumper sticker says, "With enough thrust, lift is irrelavent!".

You are DA Bomb(er man)! Good work!

Can't wait to kill these Bisons.

and.

A white swan, impressive.

Veltro, man, you sleep sometimes? Hard to believe seeing all the stuff you're working on currently

if you che ck some of my post you will see i am not a definate early to bed type person :shok: But,

it might be coming to an end.... :deadhorse: have a few job interviews and one looks good :salute:

That's good news, RL takes priority. Good luck !