Sign in to follow this  
Hogpen13

Some A-10 Pics (real) To Get Us In The Lomac Mood

Raptor...try refueling mid-air at several hundred miles per hour...that refueling Boom has a tendancy to hit the Hog too often...

Darn refuelers...hehe

<C>

Fates

From the boom? Wow, I never thought about that, but i guess it is right in front of the insert place thingymabober... I was thinking a bird or something.

Looks like EOD still cleaning up in the second pic. They nearly blew up our plywood shiiter one day. Is that Tallil? Looks like Tallil, but I only saw it in the dark, ya dig?

It's definitely Tallil. Dice, where have I seen those pics before? Oh yeah. :)

The EOD pic is from the early days right after the base opened up during OIF.

Guest MrMudd

Tiny G is a Stud! B)

"The EOD pic is from the early days right after the base opened up during OIF. "

The Iraqis had absolutley TRASHED Jalibah. They're probably still doing EOD for all the wee bomblets and mines that were all over that place. We couldn't go off the runways and taxiways, and were actually doing the K-Bar landmine probing bit, until the SgtMaj caught someone doing it.

I showed my girlfriend the A-10 and the Nellis air show last weekend. She freaked out when I explained thta the Gat-Gun shot Depleted Uranium. If fact I think she might have shat a golden egg, but not sure.