Sign in to follow this  
ShinKazama88

Strike Fighters Anime in the Works

Then how cam i preview the pics on my post? I uploaded only one pic

Maybe you could create an album in your profile to upload all these pics (not sure, never done it...).

Then how cam i preview the pics on my post? I uploaded only one pic

use photobucket and paste image codes here

you dont need a photobucket thingie, after you upload pic from comp, there will be a tab next to upload that says "manage" the icon on the left is the one that inserts pic into text box,

I have another one, probably a side-character, but it's up to you even to accept him...

Hauptmann Maximilian "Steinhart" von Reichhausen

Plane: Mig-23

Coming from a traditional family of pilots that fought in both world wars in the german Luftwaffe, he followed suit joining the East German Air Force. His grandfather survived WWI but was not fit to participate in the second world war, whereas his father was KIA on the russian front. This was probably the origin of the resentment he felt towards the soviets, which later on came to occupy and split his country in two, leaving him in the part controlled by the USSR. He didn't allow his resentment to get in the way of following his family's trait to become a fighter pilot, although under an alias so as to mask his father's past, and he did manage to join the Luftstreitkräfte. But the older he got the less tolerance he could muster for the "comrades", although his extraordinary flying abilities managed to get him promoted to the rank of Hauptmann. His squadron was sent to Parani officially as an "instructor and observer" squadron, and was commanded by Sasha "Hawk" Dragunov. Unofficially, the USSR wanted to use this squadron to gain as much technological and operational knowledge on the Dhimari Air Force, supplanted by mercenary forces, that used NATO aircraft and weaponry. Posted shortly behind the front lines, he fell in love with a nurse working on the front lines, and when she was captured by dhimari forces, he decided to defect to go find her, which eventually he did, and therefore also gained his freedom from the grip of the Soviet Union. Since the Dhimari Air Force did not accept former enemies into their own ranks, he joined the mercenary group, being well accepted, he provides good intel about the PAF. His defection preceded that of "Hawk" Dragunov, which makes it somewhat ironic that in spite of having an inferior rank, when Dragunov joins the mercenaries, he's positioned lower than Max "Steinhart" von Reichhausen. Although both have a grudge against the Soviet Union, "Steinhart" views Dragunov as part of it and doesn't like the cold slav loner one little bit.

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

you guys should have a hot female pilot like Kei Nagase in Ace Combat or the girl (forgot the name) in Area88

Area88= Kitori Palvanaff

Or like in 801TTS Airbats?

I created one check her out I believe she is on page two but it's up to shin weather or not he uses her, cause I made her so that she is not attracted to guys and is a badass/Hot pilot. BTW shin if you decide to use her please let me know, thanks man cant wait to see sketches

hmmm this is very inspiring.....

me to do my own little fanmade crap about BSG..(i hope the copyrighters dont complain.)

i hope someone makes some BSG vehicles for use as film subjects in atmospheric flight, since a fanmade FS2 game about BSG did not have any considerations for atmospheric flight.

Edited by Shin_kazama

A side-character perhaps?

Pilot name: Grant "Bluey" Hawkins

Aircraft: Mirage IIIE

Joined the RAAF in the late 1950's. Vietnam veteran with 2SQN (Canberra B.20), flew Mirages, Phantoms, and F-111s after the Australian withdrawal. During 1976 he experienced two traumas: the loss of his navigator in a road accident, and the murder of his wife and child. Not quite himself after that, he drifts, and finds solace in drink. A ground accident gives him the wake up call he needs, but it also results in him losing his wings. After seeing an advertisement in a local paper, Hawkins resigns from the RAAF, and signs on with the Dhimari Air Force.

His new occupation as a mercenary gives him the direction he lacked.

Suggested endings for the character: Returns to Australia to write a book after Burning Sands II (1983), decides to sacrifices himself in order to be reunited with his wife and child.

Shin, because BTRL cannot have any atmospheric physics... (at least at this time)

There were 2-3 mods supposedly working on that over the last few years but they fell apart.

That means I can't implement the ground forces I had planned for Robotech.

FS2 is a space arcade shooter for stress relief. :)

We can "fake" a lot of things, but it would still be in arcade/space mode (no real gravity) see?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Sta...on/Skytest1.jpg

BTRL was the first FS2 mod however to use a half-Newtonian space physics model so it was as close to a simm as Fs2 gets.