Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

Strike Fighter 2 folders and adding mods to it

Hi, Is everyone still waiting for thirwire to release some tools to access aircraft folder and other files? I noticed some f-4 skins have been released and some mods. i cannot access plane folder via the old cat extractor. How does one access the aircraft folder to put these skins and mods in? I am still used to the old file structure. thx.

Dsawan I found a folder in my documents SF2 if you are using XP and it will work in there and I have several working and have only some trouble with cockpits and that is being worked on also.

hope this helps..

Hi, topcat. I use vista 32 bit os. Would it be the same?

Ok, now i am confused. You say saved games folder, where is that. When I look at my SF2 folder under program files and go to sf2 , theres folder like core, terrain and other stuff but no aircraft or even saved games. Where exatcly is saved games folder when I have not even saved a game played. Can uou show maybe some screenshots to know where to go. i have sf 2installed on external hardrive.

Hi Dsawan do a search for this (for Vista users, make it in the SAVED GAMES/THIRDWIRE/StrikeFighters2) this should show you were it is.

Cheers

Hi Dsawan do a search for this (for Vista users, make it in the SAVED GAMES/THIRDWIRE/StrikeFighters2) this should show you were it is.

Cheers

You can also get to it by selecting games from the windows menu then right click on Strikefighters 2, you will get saved games as an option click it.