Sign in to follow this  
Kobuspoes

Anyone working on a Fiddler?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-28

Anyone working on this one here? I would like to have this thing in WOE because i like the whole idea of this thing :biggrin:

I also could make one myself by editing the stock Blinder but i dont know the hardpoint coordinates.

I know wich missiles it could carry,the AA-5 ''Ash'' missiles (Link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisnovat_R-4) But it isnt in the game so somebody has to do that thing as well,because it also isn't for download.)

Im gonna try a random location in the bombbay now to make some screenies and get you the idea... Probably Alamo's or Apex Missiles inside there...

Btw,i also need a nice cockpit...

Now my REAL Question is: Is there any tool which can help me out with the coordinates? Or is there someone working on this one already?

Greets,

Kobuspoes

Edited by Kobuspoes

Ty,gonna try it now.

Also,i've got an early WIP version,it has four internal bombbay hardpoints for SAHM's and IRM's. But it's still the beginning; I've got to find a good cockpit,gotta make up an avionics file and -most important- study line prints of the plane to see if the 3d Model has to be reworked.

tu-28.gif

I guess the canopy model needs some reworks as well as the wings...andd the tailgun has to be removed and the engines need to be Backfire-ized... Thats a lot of work but im not gonna give up!

Edit: your link doesnt work Gr. Viper...

2nd Edit: Gotta go to bed now...see you tomorrow guys!

Edited by Kobuspoes

My Tu-128 is almost done ... it needs FM adaptations and a pit ... may be , when Voodoo series is complete, i'll put my hands on it again.

Edited by erikgen

My Tu-128 is almost done ... it needs FM adaptations and a pit ... may be , when Voodoo series is complete, i'll put my hands on it again.

Cant wait !! :good::clapping:

Edit: your link doesnt work Gr. Viper...

Ah, it leads to modders subforum. But there's a WIP Fiddler and it looks nicely

lindr has made the R-4 missiles, IR and SARH, shown here...

gallery_6973_124_1216.jpg

...and K-9 missile too. :ok:

gallery_6973_124_1652.jpg

Cant wait !! :good::clapping:

Me too!! :good::clapping:

lindr has made the R-4 missiles, IR and SARH, shown here...

That is fine ... although i have made my own.

gallery_2365_253_17345.jpg

...and K-9 missile too. :ok:

Never knew the Fiddler could carry other missiles than AA5-ASH.

Ya that was not Tu-128....tis my mutant mig mold of Inksy J-8 as MiG Ye-152M and A (with the k9).

Man that Tupe looks great (missiles too...some real fins!! :crazy: ).

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

Needs more AWESOME Cold War Soviet interceptors.

Looks like there's already a WIP so i can shut down my own project... maybe i could start some Backfire WIP...And Erikgen,your Fiddler looks great with those opening canopy's! Good luck with your Fiddler and - Of Course- the Voodoo!

Edit: So,as long as Erikgen is still working on the Voodoo series there probably isn't a Fiddler... I guess i can continue my project so we'll have a stand-in until then.

Edit #2: I dont know how that Ruler tool works :crazy:

Edited by Kobuspoes

Looks like there's already a WIP so i can shut down my own project... maybe i could start some Backfire WIP...And Erikgen,your Fiddler looks great with those opening canopy's! Good luck with your Fiddler and - Of Course- the Voodoo!

Edit: So,as long as Erikgen is still working on the Voodoo series there probably isn't a Fiddler... I guess i can continue my project so we'll have a stand-in until then.

The Backfire is among the most needed aircraft in this series. It would round out the soviet strike package nicely :good:

So you bet im gonna start on a Backfire :biggrin:

But i still dont know how the ruler tool works... i need underwing hardpoints for the AS-4's...

And another bomb bay as well...

But the Backfire's airframe design is not the same as the Blinder so i need someone who probably could edit the wings,tail and the engines... Anyone here who could do that?

She deserves its own FM :biggrin: (And she will have one)

Edited by kreelin