I think here are some people around wich knows alot more than me or the inet findings I have. We have a 2000D and N I m painting it in the blue "white" colour, Floo and me was thinking about a B version with this skin we need some info about the decals wich squadron flew them, where and what kind of weapons they have used.

Does and M2000 double seater have a gun?!

Or does every double seater have the probe?

IIRC the M2000 B doesn't have any gun, but she can carry a "gunpod DEFA 554". About the probe, I didn't see any mirage 2000 b without it. (maybe the early ones but I'm not sure about that)

Check that little LIST, I think you don't need translation for it.

There was my little help ;)

No gun on all Mirage 2000 double seater. Due to the lack of space Dassault had to make choice beetwin fuel, electronics and armement. B version could only fire Magic IRM and Matra Super 530D SAHM in air to air missions. The probe is a standart equipement on all post 1986 productions aircrafts. The first batch of french 2000C and E version didn't receive this item. They were later updated.

*French Mirage 2000B serials :

o Mirage 2000B S3, n°501 to 514 : 14 aircrafts with RDM radar, snecma M53-5 engine and armed with R550 Magic II, and Super 530F.

o Mirage 2000B S4, n°515 to 520 : 6 aircrafts with RDI J1-1 radar and M53-5 engine.

o Mirage 2000B S4-2, n°521 to 522 : 2 aircrafts with RDI J2-4 radar and M53-5 ( number 521 ) or M53-P2 ( number 522 ).

o Mirage 2000B S5, n°523 to 530 : 8 aircrafts with RDI J3-13 radar and M53-P2 engine.

from june 1986 to 1998 the "Escadron de chasse 2/2 Côte-d'Or" flew Mirage 2000B as an OTC squadron for the french Armée de l'Air. Aircrafts code numbers were 2-FA to 2-FZ.

although the elder mirage models as mirage3/5/f1 had no radar, the twin seater mirage 2000b are fully capable(although without defa 554).the same happens with the latest versions of m2000-5 and 2000-9,they carry al the arsenal of the single seater without internal guns

If you can you may add the pitot-static tube in the nose. All mirage 2000 C, B, E, and N have one. models D, -5 and -9 are exceptions.

and remove some decals... (armee de l'air, vertical plan (a lot of french Mirage 2000 don't use them anymore) :smile:

I can send it to when the skin is done 100% will send it first to amok floo for some other stuff...

What pitot on the nose?! Some reference?!

Thanks for comments, it`S still WIP ;-)