Sign in to follow this  
VONTOBLER

"NEW"BETA Planes at Skunk Works

For those who didn't know ,Skunk Works has a D.H.4 beta and Bristol Scout C and D Fighters . They said a few FM tweeks and better Skins are needed. So who on here can make these new planes really shine?

Hope this put a smile on a few faces it sure did mine :biggrin:

Yours Respectfully

VonTobler

Edited by VONTOBLER

Yeah, very nice additions to the add-on a/c list. I'd love to see 'em with detailed skins and decent FM's too.

The early version of the Bristol Scout, the one with the off-set, fuselage mounted Lewis gun is great fun to dogfight with. Trying to draw a bead on the AI at the 10 O'clock position is no easy task, especially when the gunsight is obscured by a black graphical anomaly most of the time. Hopefully, the team might be able to tidy it up a bit in that respect?

Try flying it against the early German planes like the Pfalz E.I, Fokker E.I & II, and the Aviatik.

The early version of the Bristol Scout, the one with the off-set, fuselage mounted Lewis gun is great fun to dogfight with. Trying to draw a bead on the AI at the 10 O'clock position is no easy task, especially when the gunsight is obscured by a black graphical anomaly most of the time. Hopefully, the team might be able to tidy it up a bit in that respect?

unfortunately its useless as AI - it can't cope with the offfset. a pity

Somehow I cannot access the files on SkunkWorks page, although I typed my user/password correctly - and I can log in to the forums, too. Anyone else has this problem? If no, then I'll probably ask there for help.

Somehow I cannot access the files on SkunkWorks page, although I typed my user/password correctly - and I can log in to the forums, too. Anyone else has this problem? If no, then I'll probably ask there for help.

did you just register at the forums or did you send a request to them to get a passcode to the downloads.the Forums and the downloads there are two seperate things.

Ah, yeah... forgot that forum and downloads have different passwords :D

It's okay now, thanks!