Thanks Russo... only problem is that the Su-30 is mapped differently than from Marcfighter's Su-27. I PM'd Erwin_Hans about this and he said it's being reworked, so I can still work on it.. but I'd rather wait for a better (hopefully) mapped model. It's up to you triplethr3at.....

quality over quantity. whatever will make the better finished product. I just dont know if another tmeplate will ever be released

Yeah I'm not too confident myself, so I'll just work on it until things change....

Ehhh she is :good: I think I may have figured out where the nose is though, have to reverse engineer from the other skins and see what luck I have. The cool thing about the bird is that most of the mapping doesn't require rocket science or time to splinter, but I may redo the fuselage one it's just not jiving with me.

post-5735-1242755238_thumb.jpg

And.... luck

post-5735-1242756542_thumb.jpg

the Nose was on the upper right part ;-), what I don´t like on this modell are the pylons, they even have no details, I could send you the max file for the 30 so you could create a good detailed plane?! Only need permission from erwin but I don`t think it`s a problem

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

If you can resend the link of the aircraft we talked bout via PM that would be great honestly. Unfortunately my modelling experience is with/was OFP/VBS1/ArmA so I know that program well, but 3DSMAX? Sorry bro no luck man, I'll stick to artistry :smile: But you're right the pylons are jacked up but I'm sure somebody would be interested.

Getting there....

post-5735-1242795186_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1242795203_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1242795222_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

More detail work on the pylons... and some more touches.

post-5735-1242838073_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1242838117_thumb.jpg

can send you the files this coming weekend or maybe tomorrow, But I have resend you the last requested?! Haven`t you recieved the PM?

Nope. That's cool man, my plate is piling up so when able send the link :good:

Thanks!

A slight problem... the tail is a bit more stretched than on the original Su-27 triplethr3at, so if somebody can do the decals for the Russian stars (or you don't need them) we can do that. The ones on the wings are directly applied to the texture.

Yeah I know, but I'll remove them off the tail for now until I figure out the coordinates.

I've done a little more research, and going to work on trying to get the ALQ-165 ASPJ implemented. Suffice to say it'll put out more juice than the ALQ-126 from the Legacy Hornet.

Well... I've decided to merge topics just to save me the trouble of having to manage two topics at once... Anyways, looks like Erwin_Hans had it already setup, so here she is with tail decals:

post-5735-1242925176_thumb.jpg

cool man great skin like desert camos i guess you all know that by now

That is one beautiful Flanker you're doing there.

Thanks! couple projects I'm also working on for a campaign to be started sometime by somebody else:

post-5735-1243309969_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1243309978_thumb.jpg

Did some research and found out some more tweaks, particularly for the Air-to-Air target symbology (diamond on the left).

post-5735-1243436990_thumb.jpg