Agreed, that Raptor is a fine piece of work.

Eric, those are some nice skins your working on man!

Yes there was a F missing sorry for this, I fly the raptor very often together with the F-35, I like the design and abilitys. So I`m a fan of this bird.

@Jarhead why so unfriendly? Its our possibility to create planes, weapons and stuff so what is your prob when someone is thinking about improving, excisting stuff?! If you want to discuss it we can open another topic :unsure: and between bitching and asking/ considering facts is a real difference... so... ....

We have improved the crusader, Corsair, new HD Phantoms and comes a person and is asking out of sudden about a HD F-22... what a suprise...

sorry for sarcasm

back to topic, @Erwin I can send you Erwins Su-30 model if you want now or do you want to use the one for 100 bucks? Ok it looks better and more detailed, but this one could be reworked and cost nothing ;-)

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Dude, that came out wrong, but I think yall will be pleasantly suprised in the near future, so dont worry. Blackbird, I just get irratated when people bust their humps to make a free mod for people to enjoy and then someone just craps on it, right off the bat, honestly, the crew that did it did all they could to it, and really there isnt much of anything else they could do to make it better from what I have seen.

No prob I know good things need their time, mig-29... F-14...Bucc .... Su-33UB :-P I know the amount of work wich is behind those birds, especialy the ini work. We all do this for free and somewhere a bit of honor.

so :friends:

Jarhead

Some in this community bitch about free stuff just to hear themselves bitch. I am learning to accept it.

Oh and I talked to Dels and the F-22 is getting a make over. I hope it meets with someones approval.

:good:

Most coolio!

2 weeks®?

:biggrin:

How did you know? I also know another person who has one too.

Oh and I talked to Dels and the F-22 is getting a make over.

As if it wasn't truly Raptor like enough, all I can say is "dayum this is most excellent news". Thanking all in advance for their efforts.

@Blackbird: Cocas said he'd use it and he'd get on it in a few days so looks like we're sticking with that. I know Erwin has stuff going on RL, got it. But it's just another version of the same plane so depending on how cocas feels, it's his choice to try that one.

As far as the F-22? Well... to be honest with you the Raptor, while the most advanced aircraft flying today, is a subject of the individual modders. If somebody wants to pick it up fine, while Dels is remaking his? Fine whatever but I personally don't get excited over it that much. It sho can fly but I still don't have any 3D modelling program, so if somebody's interested they can PM you.

And thanks JA37! Though honestly haven't had much motivation to do any more as of yet.

@Blackbird: Cocas said he'd use it and he'd get on it in a few days so looks like we're sticking with that. I know Erwin has stuff going on RL, got it. But it's just another version of the same plane so depending on how cocas feels, it's his choice to try that one.

As far as the F-22? Well... to be honest with you the Raptor, while the most advanced aircraft flying today, is a subject of the individual modders. If somebody wants to pick it up fine, while Dels is remaking his? Fine whatever but I personally don't get excited over it that much. It sho can fly but I still don't have any 3D modelling program, so if somebody's interested they can PM you.

And thanks JA37! Though honestly haven't had much motivation to do any more as of yet.

i have check the model that you sent me and its going to some time to get it right for WOE i need to welde lot vertis little by little to avoid deforming if cloud get mi hand on a model optimized for WoE things would go faster.

that who tinhgs are at this point

In fairness Erwin's more optimized for WOE than the model I sent you, so either way it doesn't matter as Erwin's just needs a makeover while the other one needs to be optimized. So either way it works.

In fairness Erwin's more optimized for WOE than the model I sent you, so either way it doesn't matter as Erwin's just needs a makeover while the other one needs to be optimized. So either way it works.

i just work whit watt i got NP

ok.

Jeez Eric, working hard on skins and models huh? Finally got time for the campaign we been talking about...

Actually I'm not that busy at all, the various projects are on the respective modders... so I'm just flying around as usual :smile: I'll check your stuff out though when I get the planes downloaded.

As much as I like the idea of a nicer Rafale than is currently available, I'm going to have to beg off for now. I really need to clear my plate first.

FC

Too bad :cray:

I'm so motivated on this project. To see the whole family (B, C, M and also fake N) of Rafale in TK's games is a real obsession :crazy:

Personally I am more fond of the two seater, but a single seater wouldn't hurt either :good:

Silverbolt said he may have some friends who may be able to help, but haven't heard anything yet.

Regardless, I decided to retexture the Dardos 2. It's actually a pretty neat weapon, if not just another JSOW but still functions right:

post-5735-1244313048_thumb.jpg

Silverbolt said he may have some friends who may be able to help, but haven't heard anything yet.

damn i've spoken with Marcos and he isn't able now :sorry: and all others are quite busy with R/L

Edited by Silverbolt

Well I've decided to go the TurboSquid route, got a Su-27UB, which despite some differences.. can be made into a -30. I also contacted cocas about it, and it does need optimization:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/406541

And I also bought a Rafale M, so if anybody can tackle the Rafale M, PM me, but JAT81500 has first dibs. He's hooked me up so if he says he's not interested, I'll still ask around..

It would be nice if Marcelo would release his. I have had this on my HD for 3 years now. Using Crusader's upgraded Su-27 avionics. It's all set for the latest weps pack. A formidable opponent for sure.

I don't see why he doesn't either if it just needs to be uploaded....

And if the templates are uploaded I can get ghostrider883's request finished and possibly a Venezuela one too.

Besides I'm getting less worried about Su-35s. Matter of fact I've taken on two by accident and come out on top so it's a threat but I'm getting better at dealing with them... sorta :smile:

[WeaponData1802]

TypeName=Dardos2A

FullName=Dardos2 (Unitary)

ModelName=Dardos2

Mass=475.000000

Diameter=0.488000

Length=4.000000

SubsonicDragCoeff=0.120000

SupersonicDragCoeff=0.462000

AttachmentType=USN,ARGENTINA

SpecificStationCode=

NationName=Argentina

StartYear=1997

EndYear=2040

Availability=2

BaseQuantity=24

Exported=TRUE

ExportStartYear=1997

ExportEndYear=2040

ExportAvailability=0

WeaponDataType=0

RailLaunched=FALSE

Retarded=FALSE

FinStabilized=TRUE

SpinStabilized=FALSE

EffectClassName=LargeBombEffects

DragAreaMultiplier=1.000000

WarheadType=6

Explosives=58.509998

FusingDistance=0.000000

ClusterBomblets=0

ClusterDispersion=0.000000

GuidanceType=8

Accuracy=95

MaxTurnRate=2.000000

MaxLaunchG=3.000000

LockonChance=95

LaunchReliability=95

ArmingTime=2.000000

SeekerFOV=90.000000

SeekerGimbleLimit=90.000000

SeekerTrackRate=20.000000

SeekerRange=75000.000000

ReleaseAnimationID=1

ReleaseAnimationTime=2.000000

ReleaseAnimationDelay=0.500000

EODisplayFlags=0

CEP=0.000000

Modded Dardos2 with just a high explosive warhead.

As for Strike Fighters 2 and the Super Hornet. Right now I'm going to hold off until MF updates their Hornets for SF2 as well. Right now I just installed it and noted a problem as far as missing textures. Until then I'll hold off until I become more familiar with SF2 then work on updating it for that series.

As for Strike Fighters 2 and the Super Hornet. Right now I'm going to hold off until MF updates their Hornets for SF2 as well. Right now I just installed it and noted a problem as far as missing textures. Until then I'll hold off until I become more familiar with SF2 then work on updating it for that series.

Hey Eric I got it completely ported over the SF2 with no problems.

Me too, I read the KB, but really too lazy to go CAT Extracting at the moment though. Only issue is I'm having with SF2:E is weapons not showing up. I ported over my weapons and the Weapons Editor got them in game, but it's like I have to manually copy each weapon model so it'll show up. Weird.