Sign in to follow this  
lawef

Which is better WOE or WOI?

Which is better WOE or WOI? Got WOE but wondering if it is worth purchasing WOI.

They're all good but WOI has a really good look to it so I recommend you get - indeed, get 'em all.

Because of the sheer number of stunning mods available for WoE i still fly it much more than WoI,but as Spinners says,WoI does have that extra something.......and loadsa scope for the many talented modders here.

So yeah,get em all eh. :smile:

WOE -great variety of flyable planes, excellet Nato Fighters 1 and 2 addons, most mods currently are made in WOE or for WOE

(and there's DS mod on the horizont)

WOI -best look out of the box (very good ground textures), nice cockpits (Mirages), very intensive and demanding campaigns, based on real events

My WOE

44,1 GB

Thats some serious space usage!!!

Think i will make a purchase of WOI as never really been into the modding side of gaming much - although maybe this is the day that that will all change.

You can fly over Israel in WOE if you use the available terrains and planes. But WOI is not to expensive. I have them all and i love them.

If I ONLY had money for one I would get WOE. I think it provides a little more variety than WOI and I agree there are many more mods available.

That being said, I got both. I do fly WOE more but I'm glad I have WOI to provide a change of pace.