My X52(not pro) has died on me so I need to buy a new Joystick. Can someone recommend a suitable replacement for my X52(not pro). I mostly fly this wonderful serie (thirdwire).

Any thing by CH Products.

CH products are great but If you are in the 2 years of garanty Saitek will change your stick without probs I send a while ago my broken X45 and I get the X52 for free!

ive got the x-52 stick and throttle and im real glad with it. i have it for about 2 years now with no problem. All the lights still work on it too. I also have the CH pedals that are real good too

Same here.I had the X52 for about 2 years still live and kicking (nock on wood).

I'd recommend a new X52 or a filight stick + throtle from CH. :ok:

I think you all but answered your own question.

X-52 (Pro!)

I have been openly lusting them since their release a couple years back, but since my X-52 (non-Pro) keeps soldiering on, so shall I...

I have a Logitech Attack 3 inexpensive and not a single problem in 2 years of service :good:

I have a Logitech Attack 3 inexpensive and not a single problem in 2 years of service :good:

Hey hey thats mine too!

Too bad Microsoft outmodes its own stuff.

Thanks for all the tips on a suitable replacement for My X52.

76.IAP-Blackbird sadly I have passed the 2 year warranty on my X52 with a couple of years

im currently running this Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital, got it for 10 bucks at some yardsale new in the box

Logitech-Wingman-Extreme-Di.jpg

but i still have my old, and i mean old Original Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital. ive had it for probably.... 12 years. never had a problem with it.

41Q9JJVRXVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That wingman extreme looks sweet! :good:

I used to have that really old wingman extreme as well back in the days when we were all still playing with 486es. I loved that grip. Unfortunately it is dead since long.

Hey hey thats mine too!

Too bad Microsoft outmodes its own stuff.

Same here. First and only flight stick I've had. Not failed me once.