Operation Rubicon, still for me the apex of my enjoyment of WOE and possibly of all my thudwire play time. However, I tried once again in vain to reinstall the mod to the latest patched version of WOE. I don't get what I'm doing wrong but I can't get the soviet fleet to show up at all, I checked that the ground objects are present, they are.

They show up in custom missions put together with le misseneur, the targets and types edits are exactly as should be.

I wonder, has anyone here got it working post October patch?

Regards, Gwyn.

comrpnt has set the standard for missions - no question.

I haven't tried that particular mission set, but why would any mission not work because of the patch?

comrpnt has set the standard for missions - no question.

Wait until you see what he did for the DS mod....

Urghhhh I am so stupid!!!!!!!!! It was staring me right in the face, and serves to underscore exactly how important it is to read the read me thoroughly. Had I followed Comrpnt's notes properly I would have realised that his target area data for Rostock started at 30 as clearly stated. I was simply pasting this over the pre existing target data thus wiping out the target area in a thirdwire epistemological crisis so to speak. Anyway, now with it all working perfectly I am once again amazed at the detail he put into this mod.

Wow! I didn't know he was working on the DS team! I can't wait to see the results this time!!

For those that haven't experienced Comrpnt's mission sets before, here are a few screens to show you what you're missing :yes: :starwars:

1 before fixing the problem

2 the difference!

3 a rare example for me, a moment when I actually start to sweat even though it's only a game

4 egress happier than a monkey with two hands full of nuts but still full of adrenaline!

:skull::rockon:

Edit: cause of spacker spelling and forgot to add.. I highly recommend belting out "Ambush" by Bob Marley as high as your bass can go while lining up for the drop on the Rostock strike mission!! Takes my mind off the RWR!

post-13988-1231784239_thumb.jpg

post-13988-1231784333_thumb.jpg

post-13988-1231784391_thumb.jpg

post-13988-1231784446_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

Wait until you see what he did for the DS mod....

:worship: