Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone else noticed that if you select a squadron the doesn't start at the beginning of the campaign in any of the 3 WOV campaigns (13th TFS in RT, for example), you just get tasked to strike the Noi Bai airfield over and over again?

Any ideas what's going on?

Here's TK's reply. Not too promising...

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p...p;sk=t&sd=a

Does any know/remember if this happened with the older patch?

*edit* - had to go home at lunch, so I did a clean install with the old patch and did not get the Noi Bai issue. So it's definitely something to do with the newest patch.

Edited by malibu43

OK, so TK confirmed that it's probably related to the patch, but it doesn't sound like it's going to get fixed.

So for me, for now, I'm considering WOV broken with the latest patch and reverting back to the old patch. No more gun jams, armed recon, or terrific AI. :(

BTW, does anyone know if FM data from the Sept '08 patches will work with SP4? I have a lot of aircraft_data.ini files that I've tweaked weapon stations and such on, and I'd like to just copy those over to the SP4 if I can.

Edited by malibu43

Don't think that all patch 08 FM entries will get read correctly.

A side by side comparision between 06/08 patch fm data show some hefty differences.

S!