Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Returning to Strike Fighters

Got a new hard drive to store my games and a new X52 to fly. Since I've not played this series in a looooong time what are the must haves other than the Bunyap's weapons pack? I've got WoV installed right now and I'm trying to find Strike Fighters. I know I should look around in the post's but I'd rather hear from some of the old Bio Hazard guys as to what they recommend.

And Anthony, as soon as I get my install squared away better check your six :spiteful:

About time you are back.

For WOV, I recommend getting YAP 2 when it released. It takes WOV to a whole new level. If you got some spare cash pick up a copy of WOI and patch to thelatest level. Then I got a whole slew of add on to recommend.

sweet! just when I was bemoaning the dearth of the old tymers! Hey, they even remade SFP1 whilst you were out saving the world.

glad to have you back

cheers

Okay Dave, WoV is installed and patched to Oct'08, what should I add to it?

And Sparko, it's nice to be missed but I don't save the world anymore, I let my son the Marine do that. :biggrin:

Thanks Dave, getting as much as I can over the next few days. Got some of my friends from the MSFS Server I help run started on WoV and Strike Fighters.

Glad to see You back! :good:

From one Ordy to another.....

IYAOYAS!

331KillerBee

KB, IYAOYAS! Glad to be back, have a whole slew of new pilots for the series also.

Here's an update, re-installed the original Strike Fighters and installed WoE. Both are patched to oct 08 so I'm ready to install any thing else other than what Dave already posted. After a few years of MSFS it's good to blow the hell out of something :biggrin:

Our counter to that was.... IYAATYWOT!!!!!!!!!! :lol: