Well,

Near a month is passed by from the day that Veltro pass me the ball,the development was harder,more to do and less time to gave...but patience is the major drug to take when you're into a project that involve many persons.

was times when I was ready to blow up...but I never gave up!

So i'm proud after one month to show you the state of the Bear H project,is almost done and maybe available in a very few days-NOT WEEKS-

My role here is to skin that beast,and to ask Veltro forgiveness for all this time taken,i've done six of them!

Than again Lindr2 offer his precious work on the Data.inis part his him (Avionics and FM) part mine (Weps positions and Loadout).

One step to do by now (if you don't do it) is download from here all the weapons packs that Lindr did,they're very essential for this plane.

Second step is (for me and team) ask Wrench to include his soviet blu numbers in this package,some plane need it.

Ok is time to talk about this mod and than show it:

-Created the entry for the Obzor-MS and MSM radar (yeah you heard right inside the folder you can find Lindr's data compiled for all the Tu-95MS versions,just choose!)

-All of the turrets-except the tail one are removed and on this,guns are changed to two very powerful GsH-23L 23mm cannon.

-Ecm's are very strong and make this plane not easier to shot down!

-I've created a dummy MKU-5-6 6 rounds cruise missile launcher inside the bombbay-MS versions are normally cruise missile carriers-

-Than i've compiled a sovietized LAU-88 to use it as adapter for underwing Kh-55 SM (As-15 Kent) cruise missiles

-Gundata and weapondata will provided with the package

-Loadout samples:

Typical MS-16 wartime payload 16 Kh-55 SM's 10 under the wings and 6 on the belly bay launcher

Ok this is my work:

Former Soviet/Russian air force bomber-red bort numbers-seen on photos

Another version for a former Soviet/Russian air force bomber-all NM tail plus pale red dielectrics on top-blue bort numbers-seen on photos

Former Russian air force bomber-blue bot numbers and nose nation flag-seen on photos

Former Ukraine air force bomber-blue bort numbers-seen on photos-now all the Ukraine Bears were sent back to Russia

And 2 Heraldic Bears Bonus!

First:

Tu-95MS Bort 20 red "City of Ryazan"

43rd Combat Training Center

Dyagilevo A.B. Ryazan Russia

Second:

Tu-95MS 6 Sprut Bort 10 red "City of Saratov"

37th Air Army

22nd Guards Heavy Bomber Air Division

184th Guards Heavy Bomber Regiment

Engels A.B. Russia

-Courtesy Linden Hill decals

That's it!

Now would you like to launch cruise everywhere?You can!

You're sick and stuck with your 4th and 5 th gen fighter,cause there's nothing big and new to intercept?

Now you got a "Big" reason for scramble!

Cheers everybody!

Massimo "X-ray" Pilot

XRay: feel free to use those blue Borts!!! Remember, they're just repaints of the stock red, and don't have a border on them

Damn, that is ONE big bird!! The skins look great!

Be almost a shame to shoot it down..... :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

was a big challenge,working through daytime and nightime,last saturday i've tooked caffeine pills to stay awake after the club!

Now I'm heading to have a beer (or two)!

Than last touchups and pass back to Veltro!Think tomorrow!

This is great and it`s freeware?! Veltro has done it right?! Damn I love his first Tu-95 release!! Have to thank him for this bird!!!

yes completely free,in respect of the policies!

Thanks I hope you like it!I think release date is just around the corner!

:notworthy: :NotWorthy:

For the Team! :worship:

Thanks I hope you like it!I think release date is just around the corner!

Sei Bravissimo X :clapping::clapping::clapping:

you heard the man folks as soon as I get the files back will be released

XRay: feel free to use those blue Borts!!! Remember, they're just repaints of the stock red, and don't have a border on them

Damn, that is ONE big bird!! The skins look great!

Be almost a shame to shoot it down..... :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

I agree with Wrench!

Also, if you want numbers with boarders, you can use mine from the Navy SU-27 skins (00-99 blue and red with white boarders). Take ya pick :good:

wow................!!

Looks just like the ones we're intercepting today

outstanding work!!

:good:

Nice work :ok:

BTW, there are soviet blue numbers with border in objects.cat post Oct08 patch: Try SOVIETBLUENUM

Nice work :ok:

BTW, there are soviet blue numbers with border in objects.cat post Oct08 patch: Try SOVIETBLUENUM

For some reasons,my game will remain unpatched,but anybody who patch it can choose between 'em!

With this big boy we can make real strategic strike mission (global terrain will be very nicely):good: Great work! Can't wait !

And...do You know this: :biggrin:

post-20260-1231931478_thumb.jpg

post-20260-1231931616_thumb.jpg

post-20260-1231931623_thumb.jpg

Edited by CIACHO

For some reasons,my game will remain unpatched,but anybody who patch it can choose between 'em!

X there is a set of blue numbers im my Mig-31A folder

X there is a set of blue numbers im my Mig-31A folder

I know,but kevin ones seems fit as the best,tried all,when you reduce 'em too they shimmer!kevins resist to it!have you done the minor work on the tail window?

I know,but kevin ones seems fit as the best,tried all,when you reduce 'em too they shimmer!kevins resist to it!have you done the minor work on the tail window?

you will get the modified LOD soon

Ed

One of those airplane alone carries enough firepower to reduce entire countries to ashes....

i think one of them can do even worse.

after his strike, there would be a retaliation, of course....

Edited by the test pilot

With this big boy we can make real strategic strike mission (global terrain will be very nicely):good: Great work! Can't wait !

And...do You know this: :biggrin:

It's Tu-95K-22 - no guns, ECM station on tail like on TU-22KD & Kh-22 missiles. i can get help? if someone want to make this.

Tu-95K also need - i want to launch my Kh-20M! Tu-95RC & Tu-126 & Tu-116 & Tu-142 also good planes.

Edited by lindr2