Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Where To Play Online?

I would play with you..but I have no money for to buy games with :(

Fast Eagle,

PM me the IP for that server and I'll watch for it. I honestly haven't been playing much CoD since I've been trying to produce an AAO video. You know, it's like the Shoemakers son is the last to get shoes....

I'm sorta dissapointed with the MP so far, all the animation looks like ww2 soliders trying to squat to pee as they walk...LMAO. I really enjoy the Rocket map in Team Deathmatch. I am sorta sick of the bunny hoppin s**t though. I find some of the same stuff in AAO 2.0, but not near as much. Bunny Hoppin in that game will still get ya killed. Your better off to move quickly. I opened up on an Opfor the other day, he hopped just as he seen me, well...I aimed higher and it was hilarious. Pegged him with 1 round in the brainpan! He was shot back against a wall 3 feet behind him, backflipped, and fell dead.

I only wish AAO had the KIllcam....sweet!

<C>

Fates

Hey Fates, I'll PM you the IP next time I get on CoD.

That would be cool if AA had the kill cam! 2.0 rocks now that I got my account back! It was lost for a while along with the 12000 unfortunate others. At least it all got sorted out though, I would hate to have to retrain and work back up to 32 honor(not alot by all means, but enough to play SF)

I'll keep my eye out for ya :)

Hello everybody.

i have a question, is there a software like HyperLobby that contains multiple servers to play CoDII online?

thx in advance.

I play UO and COD2 online...BWS Rhinevalley is a great server...use XFire and you will find it...They are a great bunch and we have a great laugh...they are predominantly Rhinevalley 24\7 with a few other maps too..switching between Rhine and say kursk or Moscow,Berlin etc...try it ...for a good laugh...

Russ

ps...for Cod 2 I usually visit UK clan =]BOE[= Brothers of Europe.http://www.brothersofeurope.com/index.php

85.133.16.46:29020

http://www.bwsclan.com/phpBB2/index.php

BWS Main Server is

195.95.155.12:28990

Second Server is

195.95.155.12:28995

Hi all, new user here.

If any of you guys want to get some more action out of your Call of Duty game I will suggest a little gem of a mod called Heat of Battle, www.heatofbattle.net

It is teambased and are focused on a capture and hold game mode. The developers has added all new skins, new weapons (including a deployable BAR) and a new hud. It contains new maps and are a blast to play.

You will need CoD 1.5 (install 1.4 first to avoid incidents with Punkbuster) and HoB 1.0 and 1.01

All files can be found at the webside above.

And if you wants to play on a server that does not allow bunnyhopping, proneshooting, spawncamping or any other exploits be sure to try out Mikes Marauders HoB server at 209.43.65.144

Hope to see you in game! :)

Laz

Looks like a very well done modification...

Thanks for the info.

Fates

Looks like a very well done modification...

Thanks for the info.

Fates

From the looks of it the mod will now soon be migrating to UO too, to attract a larger player base.

Next Saturday is December second, and its the first Saturday of the month. At Mikes Marauders we have a standing tradition of celebrating this with a extended game of Heat of Battle.

So come join us and participate in this event that makes boys out of men, crybabies out of boasters and winners out of newcomers.

Test your skills as a teammate and have great fun while you bash, shoot, nade and capture your way to the true Christmas feeling.

The battle officially starts out at 9 pm GMT (2200 Central European, 5pm eastern, 4pm central, 2pm pacific) but remember that many people show up about an hour early.

Server IP is 209.43.65.144:28960 and this is the eighth time we do this. It keeps getting better!

We especially enjoy seeing new players and we promise you that you will be recieved in a good spirit as long as you play by our rules. These can be found at www.mikesmarauders.com/forums

Remember that you need to have Call of Duty patched to 1.4, then 1.5 and Heat of Battle to 1.0 then 1.01

All files can be found at www.codboards.com

Hope to see you in game!

Edited by Laz