Sign in to follow this  
HUNACE

when out?

this sim is taking so long to do :tumbleweed: when is it going to be out in the uk this year??

Edited by HUNACE

this sim is taking so long to do :tumbleweed: when is it going to be out in the uk this year??

I´ll bet end 2009.

Any news about beta?

still working towards beta - we have what we imagine would pass as an alpha version with many elements of single player gameplay in - but buggy, glitchy. beta testing ought to be when the game is free of all known bugs and were all gameplay features are complete. maybe. certain game modes might be beta testable soon.

How long things take is dependent mainly on how much time we work on it. We imagine that Jet Thunder may help us found a studio when its finished, but until then we have our own jobs. Was making great progress when the last company I worked for got rid of half its workforce, me included :-) but I got a new job :-/ so is back to evenings and weekends.

at least this company is relaxed about me working on side projects.

Edited by scary_pigeon

still working towards beta - we have what we imagine would pass as an alpha version with many elements of single player gameplay in - but buggy, glitchy. beta testing ought to be when the game is free of all known bugs and were all gameplay features are complete. maybe. certain game modes might be beta testable soon.

How long things take is dependent mainly on how much time we work on it. We imagine that Jet Thunder may help us found a studio when its finished, but until then we have our own jobs. Was making great progress when the last company I worked for got rid of half its workforce, me included :-) but I got a new job :-/ so is back to evenings and weekends.

at least this company is relaxed about me working on side projects.

I don´t know anything about software distribution, but it´s really necessary to have a big studio for do this?

You folks cannot does the distribution independently by digital download?

(I´m not suggesting , just asking, sorry)