Maybe put back the Supa Bug's intakes back? the squarish intakes doesn't look good IMHO, but then again it does look pretty cool :good:

you might want to pull the fusesaluge forward bout 1 1/2 inch to 2

Edited by blackwasp73

I think the F/A-18A's round intakes would look better on this plane, would look "cleaner"... and even more secksi!!! :good:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

I agree with EricJ's suggestion. It looks a little bit more aerodynamically clean with the Rhino's intakes.

Suggested F-28 Block 12 design that does not make ass look too narrow, accentuated by smaller F-16 stabs..

also moved FS wing forward a bit.

just see Photo

f18_FSW.bmp

Edited by Shin_kazama

as Ericj sugestied im posting my idea of a Forward Sweped wing varant of the F/A-18e and yes im asking for help with a modeler .ini work and skining i can do

To me that sorta looks like a USN Klingon Bird of Prey, cool concept though... I look forward to seeing it become a reality, at least in the flight sims... Boeing will prolly never sign off on it though.. :p

Have to rework every poly, cause there are some misstakes inside my rescalling so it will be rebuild but still use erwins F-18 as a base

Maybe it should be done like the Su-33, where the canards are located on the LERX's themselves. The LERX's would be reshaped at that point to let them connect there.

Is it just me or this resembles the Macross Plus' YF-19 Excalibur quite a lot? :blush2:

However, wonderful job Blackbird, keep it coming man, this'll be a great addition to the what-if scenarios....Feels like something coming straight out of Ace Combat....Lovely......

Have to rework the whole plane.. there ar esome minor meshprobs... I think caused by conversion from one prog to another... damn

Great!!

Looks similar to SA-43 form Space Above And Beyond

hammer02.jpg

Have to rework the whole plane.. there ar esome minor meshprobs... I think caused by conversion from one prog to another... damn

Considering what you are using as a basis for the model, it doesn't surprise me.

You could grab the original F-18F model EricJ uploaded here as a basis for a better product...it'll take longer to get it out though.

FC

Oh you are right .. never thought about this, thank you will take a look on it..

mh may I ask where to find it.. have looked trough the download categorys but nothing.. searching further

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I'll remember to get it, and when I get the chance, I'll PM it to you, if it's still around. I'm getting the nasty feeling I may have lost it, but we'll see.

Hopefully AmokFloo has it lying around, as I can't find it either on my comp, or on my website, so sorry man...

lol true enough brother. I do have the original MAX file though, but since this comp won't allow me to upload, I'll have to get it when I can.

Just remember to reference me as purchasing the model, and AmokFloo for optimizing it for TW sims..

Any progress btw?