Sign in to follow this  
tonym

A10 weapons panel

Can anyone explain why the weapons panel is the opposite way to the actual position of the weapons on the A10. i.e. the ECM is actually on the left wing, but is shown on the right wing on the cockpit panel. :dntknw: TonyM

Maybe the weapons panel shows the positions as if viewing the plane from the front? Not from behind or like through a mirror or from above. Does not make sense to me to have it that way for the pilot but at least then the positions somewhat match.

Edit :

I do not actually play LOMAC and in SFG the in cockpit panel does not actually seem to work 100% but I see the AIM-9 appear on the left in that panel where the ECM is. The only thing I can get to match with the positions is the loadout screen where you select your weapons, wich is viewed from the front also.

Edited by Rodent