Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

So, Who's Gonna Get It First?

Post here when you have the LOMAC box in your hot little hands. :P

No cheating! B)

Guest MrMudd

With a Digital picture of you Grinning like a little boy on Christmas!

I'll be picking it up this afternoon, even if my computer can't play it, lol.

My most prized dust collector...

Edited by PG_Raptor

WOOHOO! Guess I'm first!!! :P

Picked it up at Babbages around noon...they had to look in back to find it since it just came in.

$40...not too shabby for a new title!

Gotta fly!!!!!!!!!!!

<S> B)

Hmmm I only have 3 hours before I leave for Orlando to play UCF, and I only have about 100 bucks to my name.... now I really wish I hadnt bought call of duty earlier this week.

Guess LOMAC will have to wait till next week... then again I'm going home for Thanksgiving... so I'll probably just wait till the week after Turkey Day.....

I'll still get it before the Euro's... hehehehe :D

UbiStore said my pre-order shipped this morning. Guess that means I'll get mine Monday, as they didn't say who's bringing it (UPS, FedEx, USPS, little green d00ds....).

That's okay, "W" will be here Monday and we're having 'procedures hoop training' til he's gone. TFR's, notifications, security etc..

Edited by Growler67

Got mine! WOOHOO!!!!!

lockon%20reciept.jpg

Now if you dont mind I must become a steely eyed missle man for the next 12 hours. LMAO

Man! $42.79! That's a heck of a lot cheaper than most games. Is UBI planning on getting a pofit?

seems like PC games are getting cheaper and Console games are getting more expensive. Xbox games go for $49.99 now

You lucky dogs...Ill hafta wait till after the first of the month to get mine... <_<

Guest MrMudd

Don't feel bad Pcpilot, it wont be available in my area until january. My local retailers Suck! :angry:

Don't feel bad Pcpilot, it wont be available in my area until january. My local retailers Suck!  :angry:

!!!

Does that mean we won't have the opportunity to fly online w/ you until at least January?

Aw, man...

Well, we'll need that long to get back in the groove. Gotta brush up on that BVR and BFM. LOL

Muhahaha - yesterday, I called the local EB Game store - they didn't get ANY copies of LOMAC! So, I called a friend in St. Louis and told him to hunt it down. After work, I drove 200 MILES round-trip to EB Games in St. Peters, MO and got my copy! Total time from leaving here till I was playing was about 3 1/2 hours. :lol:

This game is AWESOME!! The frame rates are excellent on my system, and the A-10 flies GREAT!! :D

I have already flown multiplayer with my buddy, we had some issues at first, but it turns out you have to set the Speed to 56k for co-op to work correctly over the internet.

Here are some shots:

ScreenShot_021.jpg

ScreenShot_019.jpg

ScreenShot_020.jpg

I couldnt resist anymore, I just picked it up at EB $42.99 (thats tax included)... sure to be the best money I've spent in years. :D

Typically UK buyers get kickass DVD style boxes.

I finally got LOMAC here at the Biohaz Batcave and am installing it as I type. My punishment for having beta builds to do previews with, I get the retail version after everyone else... ;)

Typically UK buyers get kickass DVD style boxes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA and he payed the equivalent of $60.24 (as of today's market).

DVD box costsya an extra 20 greenbacks.

Mine was $42.99 (total) at EB... god knows what the sales tax is in the UK. :D