The more trainers (and combat capable two seaters) the better. I like it!

It will use the same pit like my KD version and I can make it stearable from the upper position. could be intersting but you will have still the top of the fuselage in your stomage as instructor..

We'll have to be sure not to look down then :biggrin:

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

There will be 2 versions U and UD the one has a "cut" probe found some pics of this bird

I think those are nice "targets" for dave ;-)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=19271

All of your Tu-22 mods have been outstanding. This one is awesome as well.

-S

Those U version weren`t combat capable, u can use them for recon or I can make them as standart combataircraft with the "main" ability of recon.

A RDM version is also in the works. With good radar, and stronger ECM`s

As you can see on the bottom of the pic there is the "hull" wich can`t be deleted, hope you can life with this "issue" and accept it as it is. This is the instructors seat with the normal panel, all works great. But look yourself, and if someone don`t likes it, don`t download it ;-)

WIP

As you can see on the bottom of the pic there is the "hull" wich can`t be deleted, hope you can life with this "issue" and accept it as it is. This is the instructors seat with the normal panel, all works great. But look yourself, and if someone don`t likes it, don`t download it ;-)

WIP

If you paint the interior of the pit in dark green, it will be closer to the real one

Edited by The Trooper

Hey, someone has to train all of those flying targets!

Keep up the good work! :rockon:

Mh I was thinking about making the U version as a normal bomber, like the standart Blinder with bombs and the UD as a missile carrier like the K and KD versions. Or should they be only avaible for reconasance? In RL they weren`t combatcapable..

need your opinion.